****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hey gang!
I still have room for a few more kids if anyone is searching.pixiedust:
We will be there June 2-10th.
OMG that is like 17days away!:scared1:
I am sure hoping we can get most of our stuff in backpacks and carry-ons.
Jenn

My family is traveling to Disney World in September and I would love for them to get postcards from Mickey Mouse. They would be surprised!!

It would be 3 separate postcards. If there's anyone going soon that might be willing to send some, I would GREATLY appreciate it!!

Send me a message and I'll give you the addresses...

Of course I will be happy to return the favor to someone who needs postcards sent in September.

Thanks!

hi, we are going nov19 thur 28. I would love to have someone to send a princess card to my little girl who is 4. And i would be glad to send some out for others just let me know. Stacy

I need HELP!!!!
Our FGM mailed ours out and we haven't gotten them. :scared1: The other kids on her list did however. I am wondering with all the tornadoes that have ripped through Oklahoma that ours have either been delayed or have ended up in God knows who's field when the twister ripped up houses, mailboxes, barns, cars, you name it. :eek: My sister's house was damaged but they are all 3 okay.
We will be there June 2-10 and we will be in Dallas on June 1 in a hotel since our flight leaves at 7:30 AM.
So if someone who has their computer there in Disney this week I would REALLY, REALLY, REALLY appreciate 2 being sent. One is for my daughter age 8 who is a mini me of Cinderella (blue hair, blond eyes, dress, crown, shoes) and the other is my 3 yr old neice who is in love with Snow White and Mary Poppins.
Private message me for the names and addresses.
Thanks Jenn

i am looking for a FGM who is going in the next week or two.

i am also looking to being a FGM for 2 kids PM for info!

Jordan got his postcard yesterday. Thank you soooo much Christine! Hope you are having a ball!

We are leaving 5/31 and will be there until 6/3. Please let me know if you'd like me to send your child a postcard at that time via pm. I only have one to send at this point and can send a couple more.

I love this idea! We go June 18th and I would be happy to send some magic out. Just PM me and I will confirm with you.

We will be in Disney June 8-16 if there is a family that would like us to send them a few postcards--just PM me.

subscribing :surfweb:

Hoping to be at WDW in Oct/Nov, so will be on the look-out for postcard requests once our plans are finalized . . .

pixiedust:

We will be there Sept 22nd -29nd. I would appreciate if 3 my kids (6 yrs old girl, 3, years old girl , 2 yrs old boy) will get a postcard. I wil return the favor when I get to Disney. Thank you.

My family is traveling to Disney World in September and I would love for them to get postcards from Mickey Mouse. They would be surprised!!

It would be 3 separate postcards. If there's anyone going soon that might be willing to send some, I would GREATLY appreciate it!!

Send me a message and I'll give you the addresses...

Of course I will be happy to return the favor to someone who needs postcards sent in September.

Thanks!

Sent you a PM as well. :thumbsup2

We are leaving in two weeks, June 8 - June 13. We would love to send post cards out. PM me your information!

Hi! I love this thread! We will be going June 30th thru July 9th and would like someone who is going soon to be my Fairy Godmailer! I would need 2 postcards! I am willing to pay it forward to anyone else! Thanks! PM me...I can't PM yet...so I don't know if I can get them?? This is new to me...:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter