****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hi, Friends. I have three postcards that I'd like mailed from WDW in the next month or so. I will mail them to you first. They will have the message and the postage already on them so all you have to do is drop them in the box! And I am happy to return the favor or pay it forward when we are there in October 2014.

This is the first time I've posted so not sure what to do next.

Shannon

Sent you a PM

I would like two postcards sent out ASAP. We just booked a trip fr the 10th. (Yikes I know) can anyone help me. It will be my daughters birthday.

we are heading down august 6th. can anyone send out 4 postcards for me? 2 would be my kids, 1 for my mom, and 1 for my DH!! i did it last year and loved it and would absolutely repay in kind while we are there. pm me for details and addresses. thanks and much pixie dust!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Attempting one more time to see of anyone can send 2 postcards to my kiddos. PM me if you can. Again I am more than willing to send a few cards during my visit. Thanks!

We are scheduled to arrive at WDW on October 1st for our first Disney vacation! Would anyone be willing to send us two cards over the summer?

Our daughter (8 years old) has been excelling in dance this year and loves any of the princesses. Our son (3 years old) has finally burned his diapers, literally, and loves Mickey!

I would be willing to send a few while we are there!

I have just been made aware of this great service people do for each other. We are taking our grandsons to Disney for the first time, leaving on July 12th.
This may be late but is there anyone willing to send 3 cards to us. Ages 8, 4, 2.
I would be happy to pay it forward and send 3 cards when we arrive there.

We leave for Disney World September 27th!
I have 2 little girls who are DYING to meet Anna and Elsa, as this is their very favorite movie!
If anyone is willing to send 2 postcards, we can return the favor when we get there!

Thanks!
Jaime

I will be in Disneyworld the 1st week of August and would love to send out postcards. Princess 5750 I can do yours! Message me with the info! I can send out a few more too!
Thanks!

Hi! We are going to Disney World September 6-11 for my kids' first trip. I ordered a bunch of post cards from Zazzle.com yesterday so I will help whomever out when I am there. I am hoping someone can be a Fairy Godmailer for my three kids, ages 11 (girl) and boy-girl twins age 9.
Thanks
Cindy

I will be in Disneyworld the 1st week of August and would love to send out postcards. Princess 5750 I can do yours! Message me with the info! I can send out a few more too!
Thanks!

@ Queenof3 We are going Sept 9th. I have a 4 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. If you are still looking to send cards, is it possible you can help me out? My daughter loves Aurora (meeting her is our #1 priority) and my son loves Mickey and Donald. You can PM me and I'll send you our info if this is an option. Thanks so much.

Hi all!! We will be in the World the first week of Sept. I would love to FGM a family. If you are looking for a FGM, PM me and I'll be happy to help out.

I am going to be in DW September 14-27, so I would be willing to send some FGM post cards while I am there. If you are interested, send me a PM and give me details of the name, favorite characters, what they're looking forward to doing while there or any other thing you would like included!

I am also looking for someone to send 3 cards to 3 different addresses if possible.

I have sent a few PM's to people that posted they would be able to do some while on their trips.

My daughter will be 2 in 2 weeks, (she is an even bigger Mouse Fan than I am) she has started to successfully use the potty. I could use a short letter or post card from Mickey to encourage her. I would just type one up but I can't print and have no time to get to the library. If someone would not mind just sending a short note It would help a ton.

Thanks

I always do my FGM in Disney. I just booked a trip 9/10 so five people LMK and I will send them to you.

I know it's last minute but I need FGM! One for my kids, one for all or one each, whatever and one for my nephew who's coming.

THANKS!

Need someone willing to send post cards to my 2 daughters for our Sept trip. They like all characters. If anyone can do this please pm me. We will be in Disney Sept 12-20 and will be more than happy to do this for others too.

TIA

Hello all. I am looking for a fairy godmailer. I have two children ages 11 and 9. They are both girls. My oldest is into robots, pirates and thrill rides. My youngest is into princesses, disney junior and shows. Thank you I will be in Disney World August 31 - September 6. I will gladly be a fairy GodMailer to someone. ::yes::::yes::::yes::

We are going to Walt Disney World at the end of October and are in need of someone to send us 6 postcards to our kids PLEASE! I know that is a lot to ask, but I will return the favor to anyone who asks. We will be there October 24-Nov 4 and are willing to pass it on to others needing cards at this time. We have 2 that it is their first trip (girls ages 4 and 9), a girl age 5, boys ages 9 and 14, and 1 that is celebrating his 13th birthday. I will send specifics through a PM. THANK YOU!

We're going to Disney at the beginning of Oct. Would anyone be willing to send my 3 year old daughter a postcard to get her (even more) excited about the trip? It's all she talks about these days! PM me if anyone can do it :)

....we are going in October, but here is the deal....

We are going to the beach next week, and I thought it would be neat to have postcards for my girls waiting when we got back.

Thanks in advance for any help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter