****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to get postcards sent to my 2 nieces anytime before we go in May! :love:
One of my nieces,this will be her first trip, the other has been before but they are getting to the age that the magic will start to fade a bit! I am dumping as much pixie dust on them as I can this trip! I made a planning book and was so excited to show them, they say I am obsessed!! :rotfl:

I also would love to return the favor! My trip is May 26th thru June 6th!

How fun!!! :wizard:

My cousin is taking her 2 daughters for their first trip in March, I would love it if I could get in touch with a FGM to send each of them a card from their favorite princesses. I am going in November and will pay it forward. Please PM me if you can help! TIA

I have someone who so kindly is being a FGM for my daughter, and I would like to pay it forward for someone else.

We'll be in WDW , Feb 19-26th. Please let me know if my dates match up close enough to send a postcard for your special little mouse :flower3:

Please PM me, with your information. I will be able to send for a couple of families.

Send me a PM and we will send you a postcard from Mickey or someone else when we are there. Our dates are 2/24-3/3

We are going to WDW April 23rd and would love for my DGD to get a post card from any character before we arrive. I will send some out to other children in return. P.M. me and I will give you our address.:cloud9:

Just thought I would put another offer out there...we will arrive at WDW on March 11. I would be more than happy to send out up to 15 postcards and I believe I only have 2 takers so far. Let me know if I can help you out at all.

You can PM me or email me direct at msc2slc@att.net

Stitchlover for doing this for my grandaughter. She will be so excited when she gets the postcard. I would love to pay it forward so anyone who needs a postcard sent let me know. We will be there April 23-May2.

I would love to have a FGM for my kids if anyone is going in March...

One for 5 1/2 year old boy who loves Toy Story, Splash Mtn, Cars, or Mickey, etc. with something about can't wait to see you again (2nd trip) and hoping you are behaving at school...

One for almost 4 year old girl who loves all things princess, esp. Aurora since she wears pink or Minnie Mouse- also 2nd trip and hoping she is doing well with her potty training!

My kids need some extra motivation to work on these things right now and I thought this might help a little!

Willing to return favor when we go in May. PM me and we'll set it up! Thanks!

Stitchlover for doing this for my grandaughter. She will be so excited when she gets the postcard. I would love to pay it forward so anyone who needs a postcard sent let me know. We will be there April 23-May2.

No problem! I am still able to send more out on my trip March 11-20. Just let me know if I can help anyone else. We would be happy to help!

We are headed to WDW in March and would love for my kids (DS 6 - we will be celebrating his birthday while we are there, DD 3, DD 4 months) to get a postcard before we arrive. If anyone is able to do this please send me a message! I would be glad to be someone else's Fairy Godmailer when we are there...

I would be willing to do a couple postcards for anyone needing them for May or June. I might be able to do a few more if there is a way around waiting in a character line. We only have 1 Character Meal ADR for Crystal Palace.

We will be in Disney July 24 - Aug 6 if anyone is needing a FGM for around that time send me a pm with the information.

I can send out post cards! I will be there February 24-February 28th...PM me with details if those dates work for you :)

I would LOVE to have a FGM for my kids. I would be happy with just one for my youngest DD but the other three would get a kick out of it too.

We are leaving March 19th and coming home Mar 28th. I would gladly send postcards out to another family.

This is such a cool idea. You guys at this board have some amazing ideas. :)

Wow what a great idea! I would love to have a FGM for my kids if possible. My youngest DS (6) and my DD (14) would love this and would really get them excited about our trip. We are going May 29 - June 3 and I would gladly send out to a few families to pay it forward. :flower3:

Our family will arrive in Disney World on March 1st 2010... I would love to send out a post card or 2 please message me with your address if interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter