****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter has received one of these wonderful cards and would live to return the favor. I have a few fellow DISers ready to help out. So far I have 29 openings of people ready to send out the postcards. If you are interested please PM me. With info and favorite character/address.

:wave2:

Hi Everyone,
I am new to this. How does it work? You send a postcard to my son and we send one when we are there? I will gladly do that. We will be there in June so how do I sign up for this?

Thanks,
Party of 3

I can't wait until our vacation~!!![br]

::MickeyMo

Ok--I have 20 openings of other DISer's wanting to help!! Let those address's roll in!! :wave2:

Just PM me with info. . .

So, how DOES this work with the sign-y thing? Do you actually have the character sign it or do you replicate it? Also, what do you have to say...like for whoever gets my brother, would you say things like "I can't believe I'm a year away from meeting you" or just the general "Can't wait to see you!" or a mixture???

Your "secrets" are safe with me! ::yes:: TIA!

We are headed in 3 Weeks May 7-16. We would love to receive a postcard and we we love to send on to someone once we are there. We are also going to Universal for a few days, if anyone would need one from there too :)

Ok----I am looking for :

4 that are traveling after May 27th

and 3 after June 27th----

I have people that are waiting to make someone day!! :bounce:

I'm going to move this over to the Family Board and hopefully merge it with FairyGodMailer thread over there.My first try at this ,I hope I get it right! :flower:

Yipeeee...it worked!!! :Pinkbounc

:wizard: A fellow board member sent my daughter a postcard that read:

The gang and I were wondering if you would come to Disneyworld in May. We will have so much fun. See you soon. Love, Mickey Mouse

The sender dotted her i's with mouse ears. Very cute. My 7 year old was running around screaming about Mickey inviting her to WDW. It really made everyone's day!!

What she does not know is that we will be there for a week May 20th thru May 27th. We don't plan to tell her until we pick her up from her last day of school. We will have her bags packed and just head out from school. We are so excited.

I would be glad to return this wonderful favor. I know how much joy a simple postcard can make..

My kids got one from a diser and i would love to do this, I will be there from April 30-May 7th , I am also going to seaworld and Universal .Let me know
Kim :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

We'll be in WDW June 15-25. I'd be happy to send some postcards out to kids who will be visiting after us.

Please PM me with name, address and favorite character (or a couple in case I can't get the favorite). I'll respond so you know that I got the email. Thanks!

I will be going May 24-June2. I have two that I am sending but would be glad to send more if someone wants them sent during that time. Just PM me with the info.

I am heading down for the first time May 12th-22nd with my 5 yr old dd. Would love to see her receive a card before we go. How can I get involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter