****Fairy Godmailer List*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! we will be going June 18th -26th. I will be glad to send post cards to anyone going after that just pm me info. :flower:

Hey oh great and all powerful Baloo....what happened to our sticky?? I was lost, wandering around looking for the Fairy Godmailers thread and it changed names and lost it's sticky. Can we have it back please??

So, again...I will also be there from June 18-26. already have one name to send a post card to...anyone else? Just send along a pm and I'll add you to the list. Room for a couple more.

I have someone, at least I think I do, sending my dd a post card in May. Anyone else want to send her one?? Just in case.

We are there May 12-16th, I'm more than happy to send a postcard, pm me the details and we will get on it! 3 weeks to go! :banana:

Hi all
I will be there from April 29 - May 3. Who needs a postcard?

PM me with name, address and a couple of favorite characters and I will send one out to your little one. :banana:

(It's just not a good day unless there is a dancing banana in your life!)

I will be in wdw June 1-9th if anyone needs a postcard let me know--I am already doing one but can certainly do more than one! :love:
pm me all the info! Of course if someone would like to do one for my 5 year old princess before June 1 that would be fine also! ;)

I will be there 5/11-5/17, if anyone wants a postcard just let me know in a PM and I will send some out. What a great idea!

I don't know why the heck this unstuck! :confused3

But here ya go it's back again! :cool1:

I just love this thread! :flower:

HI! I'll be there June 4 - 12. PM me with the info and I'll send one out.

Posting again if anyone is interested! I will be there from June 1st throught June 6th, and I can send out a few. Please PM me if you would like some sent to your family! :wave2:

We will be there May 7th -14th if anyone needs cards. PM me with the name, address, and a couple favorite characters. Can't wait!

We will be there May 8-14th if anyone wants me to send a postcard! Just PM me and give me your address! This is a great idea! :earsboy:

:earsgirl: :earsboy: princess: princess:

:earsgirl: We will be there June 9 thru 18 if anyone needs a fairy godmailer just PM me with your info..... :earsgirl:

Hi,

My dd's received theirs last week and loved it...so it's time to return the favor.

We will be there May 14-21, and I'll take the first five requests who pm me for postcards!

Marion
::MinnieMo

This is a brilliant idea. We are going in July - if someone could send my 6 year old son a card I'd be more than happy to do the same for someone going after me.

Hi guys!

I know this is short notice but I was wondering if anyone could possibly send a postcard to my 5 yr old son ( he just found out today we're leaving!) We are leaving May 22 and coming back June 3. I would be more then happy to do this in return for someone going after me.

Just PM me your info if you want me to send a card while I'm on my May trip!

Also we will be going for a very short trip on August 15 and he doesnt know yet. He'd love a postcard and then I could return the favor for anyone going after me.

Thanks

Julie
:cool1:

We are leaving on Saturday - if anyone wants us to send some postcards, just PM me your info!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter