Family boat rental plan worth the $$$$????

Can folks staying at any WDW resort sign up for the plan or just those resorts that have marinas?

We didn't use the family plan, but did rent a sailboat from the marina at the CR. What a blast! Just me and DW, oh, and those pesky parachute people who get towed by the speed boat flying by overhead. Glad they didn't loogie on us. A surreal experience for sure, one not to be missed. I think it cost all of $14, yes fourteen bucks.

Darian

I was wondering why any of the younger children would have to register for the family marina plan, especially if only those 12 and up can drive the water mice! Is this so they can rent the bikes, too?

I know that the family plan includes 5, but my question is does it include young children 4 and 7? DH and I are going with 2 kids and staying at the Poly, my sister and her husband are going with their 2 young kids- could DH, myself, sister and her husband be the 4 people on the plan- so we could all be taking out the watermice? Does that make sense?

If you rent the boats at the regular price and say for 1/2 hour, hour, etc. Then you get 15% off with the Disney Club card.

Polyfan,

Everyone in you family would have to be registered. If the kids are going in the watermice with you then they have to "pay" too. We took 11 of us in the spring and signed up everyone except my mom who doesn't like water, go figure!;) ( two families of five). Dd is 9 and although she didn't drive she still needed to register and wear a wrist band while we were in the water mice.

Hope this helps.

Exactly which boats or water craft is included in the Family Plan (beside the water mice).

And, since we'll be staying at BWV, is this available at the Y&B club marina ??:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter