Family of 4-5 vacation in Chicago...public transportation?

Thanks all, Turns out we are going in March over Spring Break instead. On one end I'm happy, my oldest can come, and this might be the last full family trip. But bummed I won't see Chicago in the summer.

I'm thinking the weather will be like our typical TX winter. Thanks for the tips about the Ventra card, that may be the way to go.

Any ideas to celebrate a 16th birthday? Seems we will be doing the typical tourist stuff. Good place for Birthday dinner? Just want her to feel special.

Oh and I'm kicking myself... I bought season passes to TUTS theatre in Houston so we could se Hamilton. Made a kick@ present for Christmas though. So we won't be seeing Hamilton in Chicago.

Stop kicking. Last I am aware Hamilton tickets aren't any more available in Chicago than they have been elsewhere, so you're better off with knowing you have some in hand already.

I'm glad she was able to get tickets to Hamilton in Houston, but they ARE available in Chicago. Both from the site and from stub hub (where in most cases you do pay more than face value). Just don't want others to be misinformed who might want to see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter