• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

famous people

Originally posted by >>^..^<<
LOL AnnMorin... I think that is called Quarantine!

>>^..^<<

hmmmm.. and I wasn't even sick-I hope it wasn't my personality:teeth:

Never saw any on any of our cruises...but

I met Brooke Shields in a resturant in NYC once, coming out of the bathroom, as I was going in. Couldn't believe DH wasn't sitting in her lap licking her face when I got back to the table!!! lol

The place we live is crawling with celebrities at all times of the year, some even live here.

DH has Mark Messier(New York Rangers) as his customer, we saw
Ron Howard and his family in Fuddruckers the other night. There is big golf tourny here every year...the best place to see the golfers and their families....McDonalds!!!!

Phyllis

:cool:

Back in 1990, I was in an MC Hammer Commercial. It was the one where he was performing on the stage, and then he runs back for a break and grabs a coke but comes back out singing "Feelings....." until a kid in the audience hands him a Pepsi. After drinking the Pepsi, he is able to continue the concert.

Anyway, I was standing next to the kid who handed the Pepsi to MC Hammer and I am actually visible in the shot. I NEED my own roped off area on Castaway Cay so that I can enjoy the day without all those autograph seekers!

Kathy
Who can't get through the day without someone saying, "Aren't you the girl standing next to that guy from the MC Hammer Pepsi Commercial?" Hehehehe!

A few years ago, Bonnie Franklin (from the old One Day at a Time TV show) sat in my lap and sang a "torch" song to me as part of her opening number in a nightclub act.

I don't think I've ever been so flustered in my life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter