Fantasmic Choices at HBD and MMR

wdwobsessed

Work hard, Play hard. :)
Going on the Silver Plan so I decided that we will do either HBD or MMR for the FDP. (2 kids so our pooled wishes are $25 each so either place would give us our $ worth.)

DH is somewhat of a picky eater so I am worried about it being a "limited" menu. He likes a wide variety of things but he holds food to high standards I guess.

Both regular menu's look great? But what is on the limited menu?
I looked at WDWIG and the description only mentions a few things .. is that all you have to choose from?

WDWO

There is no limited menu at MM. You get a huge mixed fields green salad to split(we subsitutted Caesar). You can pick any flatbread to share...1 for every 4 people. Everyone can pick any entree they want and any desert. It used to be the choice of 2 desserts but on our trip last month our waitress told us to pick any one.

And for the record I am a picky eater and MM is one of my favorites. I love the 4 cheese flatbread, and for entrees I find I really enjoy the chicken parm and penne vodka.

Thanks Cam Colt!

I am leaning towards MMR as I think it may be better than HBD with two kids. Also hubby digs the idea of the flatbreads!

Thanks

WDWO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter