Fantasmic! Dining Package

Garyjames220

DIS Veteran
Hi we are on the Disney dinning plan and am just wondering if the Fantasmic dinning package is worth it

It says you only get a soft drink. However if I wasn’t on this package am I right in saying I could order a wine or cocktail instead ?

Is it actually worth booking this package instead ?

Also is the seats just the same area as the fast pass ones

Last edited:
We love Fantasmic and have always done the Fantasmic Dining Package when we want to see it. We go to H & V for dinner though so can't answer the alcohol question. The seats are great. They are right in the center. I believe the FP+ seats are more off to the side.

We did the package at H&V in November and did get an alcoholic drink with dinner included. It’s a good value on the meal plan if you want to see fantasmic and think you would enjoy one of those restaurants.

Our seats were like dead center of the arena. I think it’s better seating vs fastpass seating. Not sure if they open the seating area to other guests toward show time (they may) so keep that in mind. May want to get there a bit early (20 mins?) to make sure you get good seats.

There are lots of other threads on this topic (including the seating area, value etc) if you feel like searching for them. Just FYI.

We love Fantasmic and have always done the Fantasmic Dining Package when we want to see it. We go to H & V for dinner though so can't answer the alcohol question. The seats are great. They are right in the center. I believe the FP+ seats are more off to the side.

Are they actually seats/chairs, or are you sitting on the ground? I haven't seen the show at wdw, but at dl, the dining package "reserved seating" is really just being able to sit on the ground in front. Hoping there's actual seats at wdw.

Are they actually seats/chairs, or are you sitting on the ground? I haven't seen the show at wdw, but at dl, the dining package "reserved seating" is really just being able to sit on the ground in front. Hoping there's actual seats at wdw.

It’s stadium seating on benches.

Just did this at Mama Melrose a couple weeks ago. You get an entree, dessert (a trio thing, no choice) and beverage (which can be alcohol or one of the non-alcoholic specialty drinks...refills not included). You DO NOT get the appetizer, as you do with the non-dining plan option. It was still plenty of food, of course, but just FYI. 1 TS credit.

Interesting that we also did the Festival of Fantasy parade package at Tony's and there you DID GET the appetizer with each entree and a dessert choice, so that was a super good value (though I know how people feel about Tony's, lol). Same with Tiffins and RoL package, except that was 2 TS credits.

It's benches so can be a bit hard on the rear. Fantasmic dinner package seating is in the center part of the outside theatre. We like to sit toward the bottom of the theatre but not right up front so we don't get wet. Downside is a whole lot of people get out before you do, so if you are in a hurry to get out after the show, don't go down front.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter