Fantasmic! dining packages for January?

I wonder what the hold up is? Maybe Disney hasn't decided if they're going to scale back to one Fantasmic showing per night for January yet? Technically they're showing one showtime per day on the January calendar but they could still be feeling out demand vs staffing.

Well I basically just did refresh who knows how many times over the last more than 13 hours today, just not as obsessively so actually got some more things done today out in the real world. Who knows? Maybe it’ll be tomorrow, maybe it’ll be midnight on New Year’s Eve….

Well I basically just did refresh who knows how many times over the last more than 13 hours today, just not as obsessively so actually got some more things done today out in the real world. Who knows? Maybe it’ll be tomorrow, maybe it’ll be midnight on New Year’s Eve….
Same here. Taking some breaks but this is getting old fast. It would probably be easier to stand in a 2 hour line.

Still nothing this morning. I already have a HBD adr. We don’t even care about the show, just thought we’d go if I could get it. I’m probably done trying.

I was coming to post the same thing! Times are clickable now but no times available. I was panicked I missed it and they were all sold out but looks like they just haven’t loaded yet if no one here got one yet. Looks like soon though!!!

Same here. Taking some breaks but this is getting old fast. It would probably be easier to stand in a 2 hour line.

That thought has definitely crossed my mind several times but Fantasmic does not have anything for DAS so it’s easier for me to check repeatedly over days than it would be for my kids with special needs to queue for two hours.

Plus I’m already in this deep now!

Did anyone get one? I got an alert and a minute later they were gone. Ugh. I hope they’re not done loading all times…

Yes, just came on to update that the first week of January just opened…. Get on there quickly ! I got an alert for Jan 4 - there are only about 3 or 4 times left already

Man, yall are fast. Seems to already be sold out for my dates on Jan 9-11th. I was able to grab a hollywood and vine though.

Got an alert for my day, but searching now and cannot find anything. Seems like they dropped only a few times.

Welp, looks like I missed it - got an alert for January 26th and immediately went to pick one of the four times (it was for H&V and we were hoping for Sci-Fi and it would have conflicted with our current Sci-Fi ADR so I hesitated and by the time I went to check out it said it was no longer available....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter