Fantasmic! dining packages for January?

Got an alert for my day, but searching now and cannot find anything. Seems like they dropped only a few times.
I wonder if that is it…I could only find a couple for Mama’s and H&V for my date. We have actually decided to take our chances with seating for the 2nd show, rather than pay for an expensive meal at a different restaurant than we wanted to eat at.

Got a Stakeout alert for January 8th, and was able to grab a dinner reservation for HBD! Was hoping for Sci-Fi Dine In, but nothing was available when I got there.

We had already changed our plans to see F! earlier in the week and thus open up that evening. But now our earlier plans are more open, I guess!

I wonder if that is it…I could only find a couple for Mama’s and H&V for my date. We have actually decided to take our chances with seating for the 2nd show, rather than pay for an expensive meal at a different restaurant than we wanted to eat at.
My alert was for Jan 19th at 2:30pm and I immediately looked at lunch that day for all the restaurants and there was nothing. They are either still dropping times or they dropped just a few times because the regular dining times at these restaurants have been open for reservations for weeks now.

Did Dinner release? We don’t usually eat a heavy lunch and I hated giving up Oga’s at 11:40. I only saw 1 option for 5 at 11:15 am (while driving btw). I pulled into a parking lot to grab it.

Welp, looks like I missed it - got an alert for January 26th and immediately went to pick one of the four times (it was for H&V and we were hoping for Sci-Fi and it would have conflicted with our current Sci-Fi ADR so I hesitated and by the time I went to check out it said it was no longer available....
Same for 1/15…

Keep hitting refresh. More time pop up. Though I keep only seeing Mama and Derby for early Jan.

Of course I was driving in to work when the chaos hit!! Early MM ressie but not too sure I will keep it. Not sure I want to overpay for MM for a lunch....

They are either still dropping times or they dropped just a few times because the regular dining times at these restaurants have been open for reservations for weeks now.
I think this may well be the case. I always wondered if someone goofed and didn't keep some reservation spots open for F! packages for January. That might explain the odd release window and delay, as well as the sort of piecemeal options available.

Anyone get or see mama Mel rose for 1/28-2/1? 4 people

i see availability up until 1/8 but nothing after

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter