Fantasmic! dining packages for January?

Has anyone scored a meal for the 2nd show???
Maybe they haven't dropped those times.....for early Jan??

Glad I checked this site one last time before I got to work! Didn't get my first choice day (Jan 2) but got the following day at HBD which will work! Thanks all who posted.

Unless I am wrong, I think all the current Nov/Dec ressies are only for the first show. Not sure they will offer dining for 2nd shows.

If my dates had a second Fantasmic! show, I would not bother getting a dining package. I would just go to the second show which is usually not as busy given young families typically need the first show. My dates only have one show at 8pm.

Maybe…anything that I saw was no later than 3:45
Maybe people are using a service to book automatically. I don’t know of any so I manually checked and booked, but we want dinner.

I’ll check the cancellation policy as I’ve been seeing many Fantasmic packages available for the next day or two (cancellations).

I see availability on Jan 7 which is marathon weekend but nothing on the 10th which should be way less crowded ?

I don’t think they actually dropped new available times. I think they only changed the logic that allowed for an available reservation that could now be booked as a F! Dining Package if the times were within the acceptable time range to be allowed as a F! Dining Package. I think most lunches qualify. For dinners, times would have to be early.

My date is 1/2, which already had limited to no availability prior to today’s change. I only saw times pop up when a non F! Dining package became available. At that point, both regular restaurant and the F! package were both available at the same time slot for booking.

Had a Stakeout alert for Jan 2 lunch and I never received a notice it was available. :(

Maybe people are using a service to book automatically. I don’t know of any so I manually checked and booked, but we want dinner.

I’ll check the cancellation policy as I’ve been seeing many Fantasmic packages available for the next day or two (cancellations).
hm so maybe only lunches were open because my alerts are for dinner.

I did notice that dining fairy didnt have an option for fantasmic package only actual restaurants. which makes me a bit less annoyed with that system

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter