Fantasmic Dinner Package

30 days seems to be the magic number. I was just now able to secure a 7PM PS for H&V on 8/5. I've had a 4:20PM PS for quite a while and have called weekly for the past month attempting to get a later seating. The last time I called was on 7/4....no dice. This morning they were offering seatings at H&V between 4:40PM and 7PM.

Good thing....I couldn't imagine eating dinner at 4:20! I always thought that time was reserved for other endeavors! :crazy:

carl
barrel of laughs

We are considering the FDP. I was wondering what happens if Fantasmic is cancelled due to weather? Are you able to sit in that section on another day or is that the chance you take?

Originally posted by schweig
We are considering the FDP. I was wondering what happens if Fantasmic is cancelled due to weather? Are you able to sit in that section on another day or is that the chance you take?

Last year when our Fantasmic show was rained out, the CM standing at the gate where they let the FDP holders in said the pass was good for all the shows for the rest of the week. I'm not sure if this always happens ... it was our first time doing the package.

has anyone done a FDP on Thanksgiving Day? I'm trying to find any info on it... I'll eat a regular Turkey meal, but my daughter isn't a turkey lover at all, so I need to find a restaurant where we can both enjoy dinner... plus as I'd like to see Fanstamic this time we're there, I thought we could do the package

Hi all. We are going to get a PS for the FDP in December. We were thinking of doing H&V. Just curious what you all think about the food there. Is it buffet style? Just wondering what you all think. Thanks.

We have a ps for 5:10 pm in November at the Brown Derby. We did not book the fantasmic package - I was wondering if we could make a last minute change and go for the package while we were at MGM.

I suspect that the window for the later PSes is based on having park hours established. So check the park hours schedule regularly, and when hours for your month come up, call and see what later times are available.

The Dinner Package can be a great aid in getting seats with a minimum of hassle. On the other hand, I've done it twice and both times the amphitheatre was only 70% full. :rolleyes: But I'd do it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter