• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantasy 7 night DVC Member Cruise! August 26, 2017! It's a Grand Slam!

I have a "Gals Cruise" with the same itinerary in April. I hope I will see you after you do this so I can learn about how much and the kind of walking involved. I will have a toe operation right after this Member Cruise, so between my new feet and knees, I may be able to do that!

For Tortola, we have decided on the ride and Beach break, 1 hour with a beach chair , seems like a good amount for Tom. It is my first visit to this island. In St Thomas, we will snorkel at the National Park. That has been something we've done many times. My girlfriends are not snorkelers, so I want to do that when I can!

Our first visit to Tortola as well. I'll take lots of pics so show what's involved. My DSIL has mobility issues and uses a cane at times so her experience will be the most telling. She's been actively walking the treadmill to strengthen her durability for this trip. I think Tortola will be the most challenging from what I've seen and read here on the DIS.

I am not sure how many folks said they would be coming to The Top of the World Lounge on Friday night. Since there's a Halloween party at MK that night, those are the fireworks that they should be showing! With HEA fireworks the main attraction now, it will be interesting to see if there are new fireworks for the party!

Also, reminder about pin trading. Meet at noon at the aft elevators outside Cabanas. Lunch and pin trading!

So we're booked for the Halloween party Friday night and will miss the meetup. We will be sampling the menu at the *new* Geyser Point Bar and Grill at WL Thurs night if anyone would like to stop by.
We have a 2 bdr dedicated at Copper Creek and would be happy to give a mini tour. I believe we arrive and check-in around 5pm.

So we're booked for the Halloween party Friday night and will miss the meetup. We will be sampling the menu at the *new* Geyser Point Bar and Grill at WL Thurs night if anyone would like to stop by.
We have a 2 bdr dedicated at Copper Creek and would be happy to give a mini tour. I believe we arrive and check-in around 5pm.
We arrive on Thursday, and we have FOP FP at 8 something. We are staying at BLT, so Geyser Point is just a boat ride away. I suppose it depends on if the boats are running, sometimes the afternoon lighting keeps them out of commission if I remember correctly. I would like to try Geyser Point!

We arrive on Thursday, and we have FOP FP at 8 something. We are staying at BLT, so Geyser Point is just a boat ride away. I suppose it depends on if the boats are running, sometimes the afternoon lighting keeps them out of commission if I remember correctly. I would like to try Geyser Point!

We will be there and would love to see you guys! is that an 8pm FP?

It's an 8:20 to 9:20 PM FP, so leaving from WL by bus would be very doable. I am going to plan on being there!

Our flight has us arriving at MCO at 3:30. I sent you my phone number, if you send me yours, I will keep you abreast of where we are. Meet around 6-6:30?

That night I want to upgrade to the water park pass, because we would like to go to Blizzard Beach on Friday. I was going to pay for enter, but apparently the new deal will just add water to our Platinum passes.

Last edited:
I have heard from everyone..look for the conversation with all of our information!

Candy Exchange
jenvin
KashasMom
Karen924
bobbiwoz
pekollie

Bobbi

It's an 8:20 to 9:20 PM FP, so leaving from WL by bus would be very doable. I am going to plan on being there!

Our flight has us arriving at MCO at 3:30. I sent you my phone number, if you send me yours, I will keep you abreast of where we are. Meet around 6-6:30?

That night I want to upgrade to the water park pass, because we would like to go to Blizzard Beach on Friday. I was going to pay for enter, but apparently the new deal will just add water to our Platinum passes.

I just looked up our flight and we land at 5pm. So the 6-6:30 time is perfect. The place looks great. can't wait to check it out.

What!?!? We're days out. That was fast. I still have a few items to take care of mainly on the land side of our land/sea adventure.

Just checked online and it looks like they finally confirmed Pirate Night for Day 4. Perhaps I missed it but seems as though it took a while to add to the activities page.

What's your favorite experience on the Fantasy?

I love the show Aladdin.

Because of my foot operation on September 6, we are cancelling 2 cruises we had looked forward to in the fall, the EBPC, and DCL's NYC to Puerto Rico right after Thanksgiving. We will be booking Princess's partial transit of the new Canal for January, it leaves on my birthday.:) We sailed a partial transit on Princess before and enjoyed it especially because you can take an excursion in Panama. Then I will have my other foot operated on, and there will be another 3 months before I can cruise again!

We really enjoy cruising, I am so glad we booked this cruise, a last minute fling before recovery!:boat:

Ran to the mailbox when I got home and nothing here either. I am sooo ready for some time off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter