Fantasy 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise 8/2/14 - 8/9/14

Where do we go to find out what night is Pirate night, formal night, etc? I looked on our "homepage" that shows up when I log in , but I can't find it. I'm sure it is hiding in plain sight.

You will be able to find out the info once your online booking date comes up.
In the cruise activities section it will list the different nights.

Formal Night for our cruise is Sunday Night and Pirate Night is Wednesday Night:thumbsup2

Where do we go to find out what night is Pirate night, formal night, etc? I looked on our "homepage" that shows up when I log in , but I can't find it. I'm sure it is hiding in plain sight.

I'm sure there is another way, but when I was registering last night it had the sailing away party and pirate night listed. Pirate night is Day 5, Wed. Aug. 6. I'm sure there is somewhere to find formal night too but it's too hard to do on my phone. If you haven't gotten an answer about that by later tonight, I'll see what I can do. :)

Thank you Joe & Renee! Those were the two dates I was looking for, so I appreciate you doing my legwork. I was wondering if maybe I had to wait until the 19th. I'm just working on a list of things to sign up for and was wondering when those nights were to help me plan. I feel like I'm back in college waiting to sign up for classes!

Hello All! Our cruise date is quickly approaching. The Fantasy leaves port 12 more times before it's our turn! Our first time cruisers have about a week before they schedule their onboard activities and port excursions.

For anybody new who is joining us, the first thread on this page has a link to our Fish Extender group. If you are interested in joining us for a private mixology class on one of the sea days, there is a sign-up sheet on the second tab of the Fish Extender sheet. I don't drink, so I'm hoping they'll include a few virgin cocktails for me :) I just want to hang out you amazing people!

I hope everyone has a glorious weekend. I'm praying for beautiful weather. :beach:

Cruise is paid off!!! Next weekend we get to book all of our activities!!! We can't wait!!! Hope we get to do all the things we want!! Only 84 days to go!!!

Meanwhile, we are having lots of fun organizing and crafting our FE gifts. This just keeps adding to the anticipation!!! We are doing a road trip down from PA stopping through VA and NC to visit all of our family as we go. It will be great to have 2 weeks off from work! This is our third road trip to Orlando and I must say I really enjoy it more than flying!!! As a southern transplant living up north, it gives me my yearly taste of the south that I so desperately need!! :drive:

Southern family, friends, food and Mickey--its all a girl needs!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

AliceIn - I'm looking forward to the class too. Thanks again for arranging it.

Rhonda - congrats on getting the cruise paid off...I'll be there with you at midnight on the 19th. I hope you get everything you want.

I learned a very important passport lesson...start early. We finally got everything together (including my DH getting a new birth certificate and filling out a lost passport form) and went to arrange a time at the local Post Offices to turn it all in and they are booked through JULY with no walk in times. My only course of action is to take time off work and pull the kids out of school Thursday morning and do the walk-in's at the City Clerks office. CRAZY times. I need :beach:.

I learned a very important passport lesson...start early. We finally got everything together (including my DH getting a new birth certificate and filling out a lost passport form) and went to arrange a time at the local Post Offices to turn it all in and they are booked through JULY with no walk in times. My only course of action is to take time off work and pull the kids out of school Thursday morning and do the walk-in's at the City Clerks office. CRAZY times. I need :beach:.

My husband and I took the day off on the kids' school in-service day to bring them over for the passports. Make sure you don't sign the forms before you get there, as they need to be witnessed by the person taking the application. The turnaround time was pretty fast for the kids and my husband. Their passports arrived a little less than three weeks after they were submitted. My husband had lost his, so his was treated as a brand new passport. Mine was a renewal, so it went to a different passport office, and it took almost five weeks for mine to show up. I was really worried for a while there, but it all worked out. I'd imagine that the wait times will be closer to 6 weeks as this is the time of year that everybody is getting ready for summer vacations. If anybody else hasn't done theirs yet, it's time to get ready!

For anyone flying out of Philly. US Airways fares dropped this week and my entire group were able to book the flight for $288.00 each:cool1::cool1::cool1:

It has been over $400.00 for the past couple of months:thumbsup2

Joe

For anyone flying out of Philly. US Airways fares dropped this week and my entire group were able to book the flight for $288.00 each:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Joe

:cool1: YAY, that is great. Ours are over $500 from California.

BTW, our cruise is paid!!!! pixiedust:YAY, woohooo, that means it is closer!!!

Joe

That's great! Now you have some extra cash to buy things on the ship with your gold discount :)

It's always expensive to fly from Chicago, too. Congrats on being paid in full! That's an awesome feeling to get that done.

It's a great feeling to pay off the cruise:thumbsup2

Soon you will be able to complete your online check in:)

Just wait until you get your cruise docs in the mail:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I was just coming on here to say the same thing! I have been tracking it for weeks, and it has been between 409-429 each and then today 288.00, so I booked right away....and I just gave DVC my flight info for transfers and magical express - so a few other things have been scratched off my list! Feeling excited!!! Joe - when do you leave? We head out on the 31st at 6:50 am

Joe

It's a great feeling to pay off the cruise:thumbsup2

Soon you will be able to complete your online check in:)

Just wait until you get your cruise docs in the mail:cool1::cool1::cool1:

:cool1: One room is already checked in, just waiting until the 19 to check in the second room. :cheer2: It will be exciting to get our docs in the mail and I am also waiting to get our Magic Bands for our stay at the WDW resort!!! :wave2:

I was just coming on here to say the same thing! I have been tracking it for weeks, and it has been between 409-429 each and then today 288.00, so I booked right away....and I just gave DVC my flight info for transfers and magical express - so a few other things have been scratched off my list! Feeling excited!!! Joe - when do you leave? We head out on the 31st at 6:50 am

We leave on the 1st at 8:00 a.m.:thumbsup2

We are staying at the Hyatt and renting a car for the day. We usually eat dinner at Downtown Disney but I'm concerned about parking due to the construction:confused3

We will make a stop to shop for last minute items and then call it an early night.

What do you do at the Hyatt for breakfast the morning of the cruise? I've heard the buffet is good, but is expensive and service is slow? I know there's a ton of places in the food court in the terminal, but I really don't like fast food for breakfast.

I posted this on the FB group, so I wanted to put it on here as well. For the first time cruisers who crave details about the staterooms, Disney made this video for travel agents. It's got all the little details I was looking for like the mural over the bed, the space under the master bed, and other little things. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3XzmqTARzo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter