Fantasy Concierge Sun Deck

vikequeen

DIS Veteran
My understanding is the fantasy hasn't received the same upgrades as the Dream, so no hot tub etc. Can anyone confirm? I've read about upcoming dry dock but didn't see any mention there. Still hoping it will be refurbed like the Dream, which we loved. The hot tub was really a large warm tub. On the sea day, we had the deck all to ourselves for part of the afternoon. pure heaven.

My understanding is the fantasy hasn't received the same upgrades as the Dream, so no hot tub etc. Can anyone confirm? I've read about upcoming dry dock but didn't see any mention there. Still hoping it will be refurbed like the Dream, which we loved. The hot tub was really a large warm tub. On the sea day, we had the deck all to ourselves for part of the afternoon. pure heaven.

From what we were told by the Concierge staff on the Dream is that the Fantasy will get the same makeover on the Concierge sundeck. We never went up there on the Dream until after the makeover. Now we spend a lot of time up there

We were on the Fantasy in Dec 2016. The concierge deck did not have a hot tub.

Last edited:

From what we were told by the Concierge staff on the Dream is that the Fantasy will get the same makeover on the Concierge sundeck. We never went up there on the Dream until after the makeover. Now we spend a lot of time up there

I really hope this is true! We're sailing concierge on the Fantasy after dry dock next month and would love having a hot tub on the sundeck. I'll post when we're home to verify, unless someone else beats me to it.

I really hope this is true! We're sailing concierge on the Fantasy after dry dock next month and would love having a hot tub on the sundeck. I'll post when we're home to verify, unless someone else beats me to it.
thank you! I'll be looking for an update from someone somewhere (probably everywhere). It is so fantastic on the Dream, its hard for me to believe they wouldn't update the Fantasy too.

Thanks. We will be on the Fantasy in Sept. We will be enjoying the Dreams sundeck and hot tub in 2 weeks.

Its pretty hard not to day dream about a cruise :)

Amen to that, I just sit in class (middle school) and can't stop. Our school gave us iPads so whoever there is free time, I just read reviews and go to the DIS. :)

Forgive me. I've never been on the Dream, but have sailed the others. Sailing Fantasy in 2018, first and likely only time concierge. Is the Dream hot tub a family tub or adult only tub? (We will have two teens. - My DD will be two months from 18)

TY

Forgive me. I've never been on the Dream, but have sailed the others. Sailing Fantasy in 2018, first and likely only time concierge. Is the Dream hot tub a family tub or adult only tub? (We will have two teens. - My DD will be two months from 18)

TY
Family

Hi -- just checking in as I've still not been able to figure out if the fantasy got the hot tub during dry dock. Would really appreciate a quick update if you have a moment?

A little off subject but how often do you use the Concierge sundeck? I like people watching and watching the jumbotron. Do you miss that or is it just a better more relaxing spot to go to every so often?

A little off subject but how often do you use the Concierge sundeck? I like people watching and watching the jumbotron. Do you miss that or is it just a better more relaxing spot to go to every so often?
We only cruised once before on the dream. 4 day cruise. used it two of the four days. We loved it. But we hated the crowds at the main pool, so I think its a matter of personal preference. We spent quite a lot of time there on our sea day, and for a chunk of it, had the deck and hot tub to ourselves. It was fantastic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter