Fantasy Room Advice

I also think some people are just more sensitive. When we were forward on the dream I was woken up several times a night with engine vibrations, and when I mentioned them to my husband the next day he said he didn't feel a thing.
It's a little more difficult to get engine vibrations in the forward area of the ship, as the engines are primarily located mid to aft.

The vibration I felt in our room (located starboard, more aft than midship) was extremely bad. So bad that you couldn't sit on the bed and watch TV, as the headboard was vibrating so badly. Also quite obvious in Animator's Palatte, where I personally saw at least 2 water glasses go "dancing" off the tables..

Our room that was a little more forward of that (but still midship/aft) it wasn't as obvious, but it was definitely there. This was in 2014 and 2017.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter