Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

Awesome!!! Sounds like my experience booking my June package. I did get kicked out when my first CC was denied. Luckily, I had other browsers open that were just popping into the website. Timing it is so hard. The hotel only is worse, because they don't seem to do the long queue; I guess not enough traffic to warrant it. You can go back and change attractions and breakfast. They will recharge the same card and refund the original amount. However, if you want to do Happy Entry, the earliest breakfast is best. I booked mine for a little too late and have been trying to move them earlier.
Thanks for the reassurance about the early breakfast times. It doesn't seem worth it to change the attraction priority passes around. I plan on purchasing more, anyway.

Thanks for the reassurance about the early breakfast times. It doesn't seem worth it to change the attraction priority passes around. I plan on purchasing more, anyway.
I managed to move a breakfast 10 minutes earlier today, and it didn’t try to charge me. I think the last time I did it, I rearranged the passes. So, you may not get charged. Keep looking. Good luck!

I managed to move a breakfast 10 minutes earlier today, and it didn’t try to charge me. I think the last time I did it, I rearranged the passes. So, you may not get charged. Keep looking. Good luck!
I have changed breakfast times and attractions in my package without being recharged. I think changing to a different restaurant in the attractions and more package would trigger a recharge based on the cost of the restaurant chosen.

Re: price differential?

The Fantasy Springs rooms are sold out so quickly it is difficult to establish the price difference between room types and wings. We will be looking for 1 night in a "lower" cost room for late October (2 persons).

I assume that a Superior Room is less expensive than a Superior Alcove Room. Is that correct?

I also assume that the Bay Area Side is less expensive than the Hotel Entrance Side. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks for your help.

Dean
To answer my own question.
It looks like the Superior rooms (with or without Alcove) on the Bay and Hotel Entrance sides are the same price.
I managed to screen shot the room prices for Fantasy Springs and some of the Mira Costa rooms .

shttps://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/hjx658u9e2n10uza6cuhc/Hotel-Prices.pdf?rlkey=sugkjle3swy4wbsnpa2qmfscz&dl=0

I hope that is useful to some of you

Cheers

Dean

We’re in Tokyo evening of 4 to 10 June inclusive. This is a bonus trip, md we’re going to do one day at each, dates are just a coincidence.

Thoughts are, as we pretty much won’t be able to get Fantasy Springs access anyway is to go on Wed 5 June, or chance the opening of 6th? And one other day for DL park. We’re staying in Tokyo city.

I casually went on the Tokyo Disney website this morning to do some research for my September 2024 Japan trip when I saw that I could book vacation packages for my trip dates.
Of course I panicked 😱 and booked without really knowing what I booked ;)
Question: is it possible to change the hotel or room category? Don’t get me wrong - I am happy that I am booked for my trip dates but I don’t know if I have chosen the best option for my boyfriend and me. I don’t even know what a Trundle bed is :ssst: they also had a alcove bed but there were no other room options available Fantasy springs.
Room Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel Fantasy Chateau Bay Area Side Superior Room
(Twin Bed + Trundle Bed + Cruise Bed)

I was also able to chose breakfast/lunch or dinner and 2 fast passes per day and we get access to fantasy springs (sadly no fast passes here). Regarding the breakfast/lunch: is it just priority seating our is the food already paid with the reservation?

This is probably my most embarrassing post I ever posted but I really have no clue about Tokyo Disney :o

I casually went on the Tokyo Disney website this morning to do some research for my September 2024 Japan trip when I saw that I could book vacation packages for my trip dates.
Of course I panicked 😱 and booked without really knowing what I booked ;)
Question: is it possible to change the hotel or room category? Don’t get me wrong - I am happy that I am booked for my trip dates but I don’t know if I have chosen the best option for my boyfriend and me. I don’t even know what a Trundle bed is :ssst: they also had a alcove bed but there were no other room options available Fantasy springs.
Room Tokyo DisneySea Fantasy Springs Hotel Fantasy Chateau Bay Area Side Superior Room
(Twin Bed + Trundle Bed + Cruise Bed)

I was also able to chose breakfast/lunch or dinner and 2 fast passes per day and we get access to fantasy springs (sadly no fast passes here). Regarding the breakfast/lunch: is it just priority seating our is the food already paid with the reservation?

This is probably my most embarrassing post I ever posted but I really have no clue about Tokyo Disney :o
You can change all sorts of things, if available, through My Booking/Travel Case on the website. The TDR site has the bed dimensions for beds in the hotel descriptions. The “twin” is bigger than a US twin, but smaller than a US double/regular. There will be 2 of them. The trundle bed is a pullout bed that’s underneath one of the twins; it’s the same size as a US twin. The cruise bed is a sofa bed, but the size is close to a US twin. It’s like the extra bed in a DCL cabin; I think that’s where the cruise bed name comes from.

The breakfast is usually buffet and included in the package cost.

The Fantasy Springs day pass includes unlimited access to FS and its rides. You can ride them as much as you want. The rides will be available to those without the FS pass with a standby pass or for purchase with the premier pass. However, the Tink ride only uses the standby pass. With the FS pass, you will have access to Tink through the standby pass line and the others through the premier line.

You can change all sorts of things, if available, through My Booking/Travel Case on the website. The TDR site has the bed dimensions for beds in the hotel descriptions. The “twin” is bigger than a US twin, but smaller than a US double/regular. There will be 2 of them. The trundle bed is a pullout bed that’s underneath one of the twins; it’s the same size as a US twin. The cruise bed is a sofa bed, but the size is close to a US twin. It’s like the extra bed in a DCL cabin; I think that’s where the cruise bed name comes from.

The breakfast is usually buffet and included in the package cost.

The Fantasy Springs day pass includes unlimited access to FS and its rides. You can ride them as much as you want. The rides will be available to those without the FS pass with a standby pass or for purchase with the premier pass. However, the Tink ride only uses the standby pass. With the FS pass, you will have access to Tink through the standby pass line and the others through the premier line.
Thank you very much for the great information :thanks: I'll check again to see if I can get a room facing the hotel entrance instead of the bay view room. And I might change one of the dining reservations. We actually get two meals per day with the package. Breakfast and lunch or dinner. For lunch/dinner I could only choose the hotel restaurants though but that’s okay since we could also choose our hotel ;)

Thank you so much for explaining the Fantasy Springs rides system, I had no idea. I have to say, I'm even more excited now :)

Thank you very much for the great information :thanks: I'll check again to see if I can get a room facing the hotel entrance instead of the bay view room. And I might change one of the dining reservations. We actually get two meals per day with the package. Breakfast and lunch or dinner. For lunch/dinner I could only choose the hotel restaurants though but that’s okay since we could also choose our hotel ;)

Thank you so much for explaining the Fantasy Springs rides system, I had no idea. I have to say, I'm even more excited now :)
I don’t think the hotel lunch/dinner is included in the price. If you have the Attractions package, not Attractions & More, you can reserve in park 1 month out. Look at the travel case for privileges, and it will show you exactly what time/day you can try to book in park. Those are also pay at the meal. Sometimes they will recharge when you change stuff, particularly passes, but you get completely refunded the original amount.

I don’t think the hotel lunch/dinner is included in the price. If you have the Attractions package, not Attractions & More, you can reserve in park 1 month out. Look at the travel case for privileges, and it will show you exactly what time/day you can try to book in park. Those are also pay at the meal. Sometimes they will recharge when you change stuff, particularly passes, but you get completely refunded the original amount.
I just had a look at the confirmation email and it looks like I booked the Attractions & More package. Whatever that means :o I was actually wondering what these ‚privileges‘ mean that I saw somewhere on the website. Does it mean I have access to a specific booking window for restaurants? I might be able to change the ones I have booked at a later date… or maybe not. TBH I find the website not nearly as simple & structured & comprehensive as the Disneyland/-world website. Again, thank you so much for sharing your wisdom :flower3:

I just had a look at the confirmation email and it looks like I booked the Attractions & More package. Whatever that means :o I was actually wondering what these ‚privileges‘ mean that I saw somewhere on the website. Does it mean I have access to a specific booking window for restaurants? I might be able to change the ones I have booked at a later date… or maybe not. TBH I find the website not nearly as simple & structured & comprehensive as the Disneyland/-world website. Again, thank you so much for sharing your wisdom :flower3:
The More package does get access to dining reservations that Attractions only does not. I have the Attractions only, so I don't know what exactly you get with & More. I would play around with it and see. I have heard that they may charge you for the privilege of booking some restaurants in the parks early, but you still have to pay for the meal after you eat. So watch for that. I do know that & More gets a meet & greet that Attractions only does not.

From my own booking experience, packages at FSH with park view rooms are extremely limited. A Rose Court view would be an intermediate step up.

From my own booking experience, packages at FSH with park view rooms are extremely limited. A Rose Court view would be an intermediate step up.
There were FHS packages with bay views and hotel entrance views available when I happened to check last night for some random days in September. I'm hoping that the trend continues and that I'll have an easy time booking whatever I want for my trip in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter