Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

There were FHS packages with bay views and hotel entrance views available when I happened to check last night for some random days in September. I'm hoping that the trend continues and that I'll have an easy time booking whatever I want for my trip in October.
Yes, and since I had no idea what I was doing, I booked the bay view room :o I didn’t expect the booking options for September being already available as I thought the booking window opens 3 months in advance. I panicked and booked before doing my research. Keeping my fingers crossed that you will experience an easy booking process in October!

@soniam: good point. I think the price difference was not that much between those to packages so I am guessing it’s just the access to the restaurant. I wonder why they wouldn’t let us book a restaurant in the park though.

I must say we feel incredibly blessed that I get the chance to experience Tokyo Disney. The fantasy springs expansion and being able to stay in the ne hotel is the icing on the cake! And our fantasy springs day is also my birthday :)

Yes, and since I had no idea what I was doing, I booked the bay view room :o I didn’t expect the booking options for September being already available as I thought the booking window opens 3 months in advance. I panicked and booked before doing my research. Keeping my fingers crossed that you will experience an easy booking process in October!

@soniam: good point. I think the price difference was not that much between those to packages so I am guessing it’s just the access to the restaurant. I wonder why they wouldn’t let us book a restaurant in the park though.

I must say we feel incredibly blessed that I get the chance to experience Tokyo Disney. The fantasy springs expansion and being able to stay in the ne hotel is the icing on the cake! And our fantasy springs day is also my birthday :)
I have the attractions and more package for our July trip and I was able to book the snuggly duckling restaurant and magellans within the package. I’m not sure why it wasn’t showing park restaurants. I also think that you are charged for the restaurants you pick which is why the show the price range when selecting the package as having such a large price range.
I had the larger suite rooms at Disneyland hotel booked with the attractions package and I canceled that when I found miracosta rooms instead and chose the attractions and more package instead. It was about $500 more expensive for the miracosta with the extra restaurant bookings which I think is the difference since we are a family of 5. So I think the price of the meal is included for the restaurants you pick within the packages. I picked Canna, Magellan’s and Snuggly duckling, the first two are some of the most expensive on property according to my research.

I have a 1 night Attactions package at DLH for mid-June. I really want to eat at Arendelle Royal Banquet on our Sea day, and assumed that since it's counter service it wouldn't be an issue. But now I'm looking at booking an Attactions and More package instead, and it shows Arendelle totally sold out for lunch, and sold out for the early dinner times. Should I switch to Attactions and More to get a guaranteed spot at Arendelle?

I have a 1 night Attactions package at DLH for mid-June. I really want to eat at Arendelle Royal Banquet on our Sea day, and assumed that since it's counter service it wouldn't be an issue. But now I'm looking at booking an Attactions and More package instead, and it shows Arendelle totally sold out for lunch, and sold out for the early dinner times. Should I switch to Attactions and More to get a guaranteed spot at Arendelle?
If you don’t see it available when making all the selection for the attractions and more package it may not become available.

If you don't book it through a VP, then you have to try do mobile order when you are already in the land. You can't enter the land to get a mobile order. I suspect that's going to be tricky and not very available. Not sure you can get a guaranteed spot at Arendelle for June, since the VP and FS Hotel people have already had the chance to book it for a while. Is there any available there? Are there even VP for your June dates? You would need to rebook the package completely; you can't just switch type. I know the VPs are gone for my dates in June.

I'm going a couple weeks after FS opening. I guess it's not as tight at that point in June because every time I've checked on my possible dates there's some availability at DLH or TS. Just once I saw a MC room pop up when I was scanning last month, but other than that I've seen nothing at MC or FS.

I ended up making a new reservation for a one night "Attractions and More" VP in a DLH turret room, and snagged a 5:30pm Arendelle dinner reservation. (I'm wondering how a reservation works for counter service though?) This time the website said that children over 4 can't bedshare, so I indicated 'bed use' unlike my previous booking, when I don't recall seeing that message. It's just me and 6yo DD, and one double bed works just fine. The Park View Alcove room that I booked before had more beds than we needed anyway. IDK how the bedshare thing and room category change impacted things, but the cost breakdown changed in this way:

Original Res: June 19th (Weds night) Alcove Room Park View
Adult : ¥155,000 x 1 = ¥155,000
Child(6 yrs. old ) : ¥55,200 x 1 = ¥55,20

New Res: June 20th (Thurs night) Concierge Turret Room
Adult : ¥122,700 x 1 = ¥122,700
Child(6 yrs. old ) : ¥110,100 x 1 = ¥110,100

I'm hoping Concierge might be nice for popping back in for refreshments in the late afternoon and evening. On day 2 at Sea we probably won't have a chance to utilize Concierge after breakfast in Dreamers Lounge. (I wasn't given the option to choose Sherwood.)

Does anyone know if cancelling a booking will give a refund in the exact same amount that was charged? Or will they use whatever the current day's exchange rate is, which could result in a slightly different amount? Just curious!

I'm going a couple weeks after FS opening. I guess it's not as tight at that point in June because every time I've checked on my possible dates there's some availability at DLH or TS. Just once I saw a MC room pop up when I was scanning last month, but other than that I've seen nothing at MC or FS.

I ended up making a new reservation for a one night "Attractions and More" VP in a DLH turret room, and snagged a 5:30pm Arendelle dinner reservation. (I'm wondering how a reservation works for counter service though?) This time the website said that children over 4 can't bedshare, so I indicated 'bed use' unlike my previous booking, when I don't recall seeing that message. It's just me and 6yo DD, and one double bed works just fine. The Park View Alcove room that I booked before had more beds than we needed anyway. IDK how the bedshare thing and room category change impacted things, but the cost breakdown changed in this way:

I'm hoping Concierge might be nice for popping back in for refreshments in the late afternoon and evening. On day 2 at Sea we probably won't have a chance to utilize Concierge after breakfast in Dreamers Lounge. (I wasn't given the option to choose Sherwood.)

Does anyone know if cancelling a booking will give a refund in the exact same amount that was charged? Or will they use whatever the current day's exchange rate is, which could result in a slightly different amount? Just curious!
Current exchange rate. If there was a foreign transaction fee, it may not be refunded. Mine have been though.

The refund will be based on the rate at the time of the refund transaction or posting. You'll also lose money on the spread and any foreign transaction fees that your card charges.

So for your refund, you may get around $1385 for 210,200 JPY (151.8 JPY to 1 USD) and then be charged $1544 for 232,800 JPY (150.8 JPY to 1 USD).

It‘s so interesting to read about other people’s booking experiences. It looks like there were only the hotel restaurants available when I made my booking. Does it make sense to stalk the website and if yes where do I look for restaurant reservation openings? Would that be under ‚privileges‘?
I actually wanted to change the time of one of my breakfasts and the website walked me through the whole payment process again. I didn’t go through with it because I wasn’t sure if they charge the cc again with the whole amount of the 2 nights package

It‘s so interesting to read about other people’s booking experiences. It looks like there were only the hotel restaurants available when I made my booking. Does it make sense to stalk the website and if yes where do I look for restaurant reservation openings? Would that be under ‚privileges‘?
I actually wanted to change the time of one of my breakfasts and the website walked me through the whole payment process again. I didn’t go through with it because I wasn’t sure if they charge the cc again with the whole amount of the 2 nights package
It looks like you are going to rebook it again but doesn’t always charge the card. If you are changing the restaurant on an attractions and more package though I believe it charges the card since that price can change since the cost of dining at the restaurant I think is included in the package. If you just have a hotel booking or the attractions vacation package then you can only book the hotel restaurants early. The “and more” package I believe is the only way you can get guaranteed early reservations for in park restaurants and you can only get one each day either lunch or dinner since hotel breakfast is included in the package. Otherwise it’s one month out for booking park restaurants.

I have been looking at tickets for the last couple of days as our days will soon come up. I am surprised to see that 6/6 still hasn’t sold out for TDS and doesn’t even show the symbol for limited quantities.

In my vacation package booking I was only able to book breakfast at 7:50 and 8:10 at Oceano as all the other times show as unavailable. However, using the separate restaurant booking privilege I was able to book breakfast at 6:40am both of the days too where its showing unavailable for the package. I may try to call the resort to see if they can apply the earlier times to my vacation package reservation so I don't have two each day. I don't want the later times as that would negate our early entry benefit if that's the only time we can have breakfast. I will try to make the time next week in the evening to call as this week I have kid stuff every evening and report back. I think Whats app is probably the best way to call without having to pay international fees.

It looks like you are going to rebook it again but doesn’t always charge the card. If you are changing the restaurant on an attractions and more package though I believe it charges the card since that price can change since the cost of dining at the restaurant I think is included in the package. If you just have a hotel booking or the attractions vacation package then you can only book the hotel restaurants early. The “and more” package I believe is the only way you can get guaranteed early reservations for in park restaurants and you can only get one each day either lunch or dinner since hotel breakfast is included in the package. Otherwise it’s one month out for booking park restaurants.
That makes sense. Although I only wanted to change the time of the breakfast :(
I must say there was absolutely no in park restaurant available anymore. We chose to eat at Miracosta and the FS hotel. It’s nice to have two meals per day sorted out though and maybe I can also get a in park restaurant reservation once the 30 days window opens up.

Would you guys recommend booking an 'attractions and more' package if we only want to eat at the Snuggly Duckling restaurant? We don't care about the table service restaurants in the parks. I am also considering booking the Fantasy Springs hotel as my hotel instead of Miracosta just so we can get the passport on the Disneysea day that doesn't have FS access (unless I'm misunderstanding how that works.)

I'm just afraid we wouldn't be able to get a mobile order slot and we REALLY want to eat there as big Tangled fans.

Would you guys recommend booking an 'attractions and more' package if we only want to eat at the Snuggly Duckling restaurant? We don't care about the table service restaurants in the parks. I am also considering booking the Fantasy Springs hotel as my hotel instead of Miracosta just so we can get the passport on the Disneysea day that doesn't have FS access (unless I'm misunderstanding how that works.)

I'm just afraid we wouldn't be able to get a mobile order slot and we REALLY want to eat there as big Tangled fans.
I would think if you could get a reservation at the Fantasy springs hotel you wouldn't necessarily need the "and more" package as I think you get admission to the FS area the whole time of your stay. We really wanted to dine at Magellans as we are foodies and have heard it ranked as the best theme park restaurant in the world, so I was happy we were able to get a reservation there with the more package.

I would think if you could get a reservation at the Fantasy springs hotel you wouldn't necessarily need the "and more" package as I think you get admission to the FS area the whole time of your stay. We really wanted to dine at Magellans as we are foodies and have heard it ranked as the best theme park restaurant in the world, so I was happy we were able to get a reservation there with the more package.
That's what I thought but wanted to verify that with the Fantasy Springs hotel booking, we would get access to the area.

I've heard that restaurant is good but wouldn't be upset if I miss it.

I moved a breakfast earlier with the Attractions package, and it didn't charge me again. However, I had previously changed some passes and breakfast time, and it did charge me again. Surprisingly, my foreign transaction fee got refunded on my Chase Disney Visa.

If you are keeping the package, I would see if you can get the FS Day Pass for more than 1 day. I have seen some stuff that I thought wouldn't allow people with packages to get it for more than just the 1 day, but I may have misunderstood. Packages all currently include 1 FS day pass, so you will at least get 1 day no matter what. When are you going? Things may change by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter