Fast Pass Times

Babywearingmama

Earning My Ears
How long do you typically allow between fast passes? I am wanting to schedule all the fast passes in the morning (as I have little kids and if we do nothing else besides that I will be OK.) I made sure that things were fairly close together, but I am now worrying about this.

You can book fast passes in hour blocks. So if you have one for 8:45am the next one can be booked at 9:50am it might seem like a short amount of time but you will have 45 min in between if lines are fast.

This is how I book mine and its the best and fastest way. also gives plunty of time for bathroom/snack/travel.

Last edited:
I like to have mine back to back--especially if the attractions are close. For example, I might have Tower of Terror from 10 am-11am, and then Rock n Roller Coaster from 11-noon. Or Thunder Mountain Railroad and Splash Mountain. I visit one at the very tail end of the fast pass window, and then go directly on to the next one.

If you schedule them back to back to back you can do all 3 attractions in a little over one hour. Don't schedule too early in the morning as many rides are almost walk on without Fastpasses the first hour the park is open.

If you schedule them back to back to back you can do all 3 attractions in a little over one hour. Don't schedule too early in the morning as many rides are almost walk on without Fastpasses the first hour the park is open.

This is what we generally do as well, though sometimes I will book my first FP for 9-10, use it at 9:55, then do my 10-11 FP around 10:30, and my 11-12 FP right at 11:00. This way, I can start looking for 4th FP as early as 11:05. We typically arrive at rope drop and have from park opening until we do the first FP at 9:55 to ride as much as we can without FP. I definitely wouldn’t stress too much about it though. Having a solid plan is good, but there’s no one “right way” to do it. Do what works for you.

I book mine back to back, you have an hour for each. So if you have 9 to 10 and then 10 to 11, if you do the 9:00 one right at 9:00, you actually have 2 hours before the second expires. You can also move them up if there is availability. So if you have 9:00, as soon as you "tap" you can go on your phone and see if there is an earlier time for your 10:00 and modify it. For example, I had Peter Pan at 9:00 and Haunted Mansion at 10:00. As soon as I tapped at PP, I checked HM and it had a 9:30, moved it up. Then you can move up your one after that if there is availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter