FastPass+ Basic Info, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities--Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to scoop up some 7DMT before the crash (we aren't interested in A&E) hopefully everything is till there.

Trying to do FP+ and the system locked up! Frustrating!!! I got through the first pass and picked them all, now trying to change times.... connecting... connecting...

Same here. VERY frustrating.

same here...so frustrating!

having a lot of trouble here too. ugh.

Same here, I can't see anything. And the app isn't working either.

Another one battling with the system. So frustrating. I will keep trying and hope that the ones I have already are saved.

Ugh same here :( I'm exhausted but don't want to go to bed until I have everything all set!

Hmm, how long do I want to sit here and keep trying? At least it's only 9:50 here.

before it locked up on me, the m&g with a&e said: FastPass+ Distribution Has Ended for Selected Day

anyone know what's up w/that?

As far as I know, it just means those fast pass + are already gone for the day. As another poster mentioned, I was also able to get fp+ for a&e later in our trip. Of course that's assuming everything is still there...I was 90% done before crash. :headache:

As far as I know, it just means those fast pass + are already gone for the day. As another poster mentioned, I was also able to get fp+ for a&e later in our trip. Of course that's assuming everything is still there...I was 90% done before crash. :headache:

That's what I feared. I asked though because other times when i've tried for FP+ I haven't gotten a message like that. Thanks!

I'm hoping what I had saved! I was able to get 4 out of 8 days complete, or so I hope. Bummed that all of the A&E for the beginning of our trip were filled but at least I was able grab it for the end!

I half expected it to break so I guess that moderates my annoyance at the Hoopla. I'm going to get some shut eye and hope for the best in the morning on FP+s I think I've made. Best of luck to those who stick it out longer.

Finally got back on early this AM...all of my original selections were there and I was able to finish up and get all we needed. There were still plenty of open slots for A&E on 11/8 when I was on...around 6am. Hope you all had success as well!

Question: in MDX on my iPad it shows all my FP selection each date as 3 experiences. And then the person listed as "also doing this experience" is sometimes me and sometimes the other of our 2 person party. I recall in testing it said 6 experiences when there were 3 FP+s but 2 people.

Long way of getting to question: if you have multiple people reserved, on MDX do you personally see " 3 experiences" or a higher number? For each day in reservations?

Question: in MDX on my iPad it shows all my FP selection each date as 3 experiences. And then the person listed as "also doing this experience" is sometimes me and sometimes the other of our 2 person party. I recall in testing it said 6 experiences when there were 3 FP+s but 2 people. Long way of getting to question: if you have multiple people reserved, on MDX do you personally see " 3 experiences" or a higher number? For each day in reservations?
I have one day where our 4 person party has 2 experiences exactly the same, and then a 3rd (A&E) with 4 different times. So I show 6 FP+ reservations for that day in MDX.

1) When the 30 day window opens up for offsite guests, does it open up one day at a time, or are you able to make multiple days of FP+ reservations at one time?

2) When I am trying to search for an available FP+, it tells me to "Select and available experience from x:xx - x:xx". Is it really only searching in those specific times, or is it really searching for all available, and that statement is just another bug?

1) When the 30 day window opens up for offsite guests, does it open up one day at a time, or are you able to make multiple days of FP+ reservations at one time? 2) When I am trying to search for an available FP+, it tells me to "Select and available experience from x:xx - x:xx". Is it really only searching in those specific times, or is it really searching for all available, and that statement is just another bug?
I believe the window for off site guests opens one at a time, but hopefully someone who had stayed offsite under the new system can confirm?

On your second question, are you trying to change an existing selection? I originally thought you could only swap an existing FP+ for another in the same time period, but I recently had it happen to me where an A&E popped up while I was trying to make a change. I selected it, but then the A&E time slot that showed up in MDX was hours different than the original selection I had. So now I am inclined to believe it is actually looking at all available attractions at all times. (Note: this was in the app. I do know online once you select a new attraction, you will get a list of additional available times to select from.)

Hope this helps!

My 60 day window is tonight at midnight. I was talking with my mom about all of this, they are leaving 2 weeks after i am. I told her about making fp's in the afternoon instead of am's since most are easier to get on at rope drop. She said that since it's a slower time of year. Were going November 1st through the 7th that there should be plenty of fp's left in the afternoon and at night time... true? Should i stick with my original plan and do mostly afternoon fp's? She says i will be missing out on alot of fps if i use our fp+ in the afternoon. I just dont want to rely on going to the kiosks in the afternoon and them be all out. Any insite would be great. Thank you

I believe the window for off site guests opens one at a time, but hopefully someone who had stayed offsite under the new system can confirm? On your second question, are you trying to change an existing selection? I originally thought you could only swap an existing FP+ for another in the same time period, but I recently had it happen to me where an A&E popped up while I was trying to make a change. I selected it, but then the A&E time slot that showed up in MDX was hours different than the original selection I had. So now I am inclined to believe it is actually looking at all available attractions at all times. (Note: this was in the app. I do know online once you select a new attraction, you will get a list of additional available times to select from.) Hope this helps!

I'm trying to replace an existing FP+. On the computer it has show all available FP+s even if not at that time, however it also doesn't have that same statement with a specific time range that shows up in the app.

I'm trying to replace an existing FP+. On the computer it has show all available FP+s even if not at that time, however it also doesn't have that same statement with a specific time range that shows up in the app.
Based on my experience, I think that's just a "glitch" in the app.

My 60 day window is tonight at midnight. I was talking with my mom about all of this, they are leaving 2 weeks after i am. I told her about making fp's in the afternoon instead of am's since most are easier to get on at rope drop. She said that since it's a slower time of year. Were going November 1st through the 7th that there should be plenty of fp's left in the afternoon and at night time... true? Should i stick with my original plan and do mostly afternoon fp's? She says i will be missing out on alot of fps if i use our fp+ in the afternoon. I just dont want to rely on going to the kiosks in the afternoon and them be all out. Any insite would be great. Thank you

My biggest concerns with using the "Magical Morning" plan is that 1) FPs now start at park opening (rather than at 9:40 as in the past) and 2) with some people being "forced" into early morning FPs (due to available) more will come in the morning. Plus there is the added bonus of being able to get more once you original 3 are used.

mbrittb00 said:
My biggest concerns with using the "Magical Morning" plan is that 1) FPs now start at park opening (rather than at 9:40 as in the past) and 2) with some people being "forced" into early morning FPs (due to available) more will come in the morning. Plus there is the added bonus of being able to get more once you original 3 are used.

I had, granted it was a few weeks back , just been hearing people say all the fp were used up at night time and that no more were available. Maybe that was just because it was super busy during that time. Thanks for your advice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter