FastPass+ Basic Info, Attraction List, and Suggested Priorities--Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a couple of weeks until I can book FP+ :thumbsup2 Is it easier to use the MDE app or your computer to grab the hard-to-get ones? First time with FP+, crossing my fingers!
I found it best to use the computer to do your original selections, but app is better for making changes. Good luck!

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you- this info was really helpful in planning our trip, and we managed an amazing week with minimal waits anywhere! Thank you so much for the hard work you put into maintaing it and keeping it up to date! :)

You're welcome! I love hearing feedback, especially the favorable kind. ;)

So after starting FP+ last night and then having the website crash, I still was able to get everything we wanted and also at the times we wanted. I went through the first pass and got the rides even though the times were not what we wanted. I did try to get at least one of the FP+ for the time we wanted. This was for 10/31-11/8. The website crashed when I was changing times. I woke up at about 2:30am (PT) and decided to try again and everything was there from before and I was able to get all of our times. Looking today, there were still A&E available on Nov. 8, as well as 7DMT.

One thing I did notice is Maelstrom is not listed. There are not enough choices at Epcot or HS, especially with the tiering.

Thank you mesaboy for all of your hard work. I referred back to this thread several times and it definitely made the process easier, even though I did it last November.

So after starting FP+ last night and then having the website crash, I still was able to get everything we wanted and also at the times we wanted. I went through the first pass and got the rides even though the times were not what we wanted. I did try to get at least one of the FP+ for the time we wanted. This was for 10/31-11/8. The website crashed when I was changing times. I woke up at about 2:30am (PT) and decided to try again and everything was there from before and I was able to get all of our times. Looking today, there were still A&E available on Nov. 8, as well as 7DMT.

One thing I did notice is Maelstrom is not listed. There are not enough choices at Epcot or HS, especially with the tiering.

Thank you mesaboy for all of your hard work. I referred back to this thread several times and it definitely made the process easier, even though I did it last November.

=( we are there 11/1-11/7 so there are NO e&a FP left?!?! :( ugggh do I evn bother waking up at midnight tonight?

At park open, EMH or not.

Yes, I agree that this is an amazing thread! Thank you!

So, just so I'm 100% clear, if we are going to RD on a EMH day at MK, A&E will be there to meet and greet starting at 8:00, but FP+s won't start until 9, right? So, if I don't end up being able to get a FP+ early, we have a good shot of a relatively short line at 8am?

Could somene please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I have my son and I booked for 9 nights..... I've managed to get fast passes for 7 of the 9 days for both of us. However the other 2 days I was able to book and then poof they disappeared. So I went back in a few days later and tried to rebook them but it's telling me that I can't book FP for myself because I've already hit my limit.... I haven't though; my son and I have the exact same FP. Is it seriously vital that I have these 2 days worth of FPs? Our trip is Sept 14-22nd. Would you just try it get FP in the park? Thanks so much for your help! April

=( we are there 11/1-11/7 so there are NO e&a FP left?!?! :( ugggh do I evn bother waking up at midnight tonight?

I just looked at Nov 6th, and there were some available for a party of 4. We're at different parks on the 5th and 7th so I couldn't check those. When you do your fastpasses, make sure you start at the end of your trip and you might still find something. Good luck!

Yes, I agree that this is an amazing thread! Thank you! So, just so I'm 100% clear, if we are going to RD on a EMH day at MK, A&E will be there to meet and greet starting at 8:00, but FP+s won't start until 9, right? So, if I don't end up being able to get a FP+ early, we have a good shot of a relatively short line at 8am?
Yes, that's correct.

Could somene please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I have my son and I booked for 9 nights..... I've managed to get fast passes for 7 of the 9 days for both of us. However the other 2 days I was able to book and then poof they disappeared. So I went back in a few days later and tried to rebook them but it's telling me that I can't book FP for myself because I've already hit my limit.... I haven't though; my son and I have the exact same FP. Is it seriously vital that I have these 2 days worth of FPs? Our trip is Sept 14-22nd. Would you just try it get FP in the park? Thanks so much for your help! April

If it were me - if I had been using the app, I would try the website. If I had been using the website, I would try the app. If neither worked, I would call tech support for help. Fastpasses aren't "seriously vital" but why have less fun when you get to the park if it is something you can straighten out at home?

If a return window has already passed without being used, that return window can be rescheduled to later in the day (subject to availability).

I had a question about this, and it may be covered elsewhere in this thread, but it is over 200 pages now. I tried searching to no avail. At any rate, what happens if I schedule a FP+ and someone in my party misses the return windows, and we've hopped to another park. Can that person (or persons) get FP+ at the park we've hopped to? Or are they out of luck?

I had a question about this, and it may be covered elsewhere in this thread, but it is over 200 pages now. I tried searching to no avail. At any rate, what happens if I schedule a FP+ and someone in my party misses the return windows, and we've hopped to another park. Can that person (or persons) get FP+ at the park we've hopped to? Or are they out of luck?
If the window for all 3 original selections has passed, used or not, you can start scheduling additional selections at the in-park kiosks, at any park.

Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I have my son and I booked for 9 nights..... I've managed to get fast passes for 7 of the 9 days for both of us. However the other 2 days I was able to book and then poof they disappeared. So I went back in a few days later and tried to rebook them but it's telling me that I can't book FP for myself because I've already hit my limit.... I haven't though; my son and I have the exact same FP. Is it seriously vital that I have these 2 days worth of FPs? Our trip is Sept 14-22nd. Would you just try it get FP in the park? Thanks so much for your help! April

At the risk of asking a dumb question, do you have 9 day tickets?

Also, from what i understand just get the three rides you want then go back in later and adjust the times?

Also, from what i understand just get the three rides you want then go back in later and adjust the times?

That's how I've done it. I try to get at least 1 ride around the time I really want and then go back and adjust the others as needed.

Just finished FP+ picks.

Got 7DMT on 11/2 and 11/7.

No availability for A&E 11/1 - 11/8. Got one for on 11/9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter