FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question if someone can help! Four of us are traveling in September on a MYW package. Two of our group are arriving one night early with a RO reservation. I think they'll be able to book FP's one day early due to their RO booking. Will they possibly be able to book for all four of us that day, or just for the two of them since we're not on the RO booking?

Quick question if someone can help! Four of us are traveling in September on a MYW package. Two of our group are arriving one night early with a RO reservation. I think they'll be able to book FP's one day early due to their RO booking. Will they possibly be able to book for all four of us that day, or just for the two of them since we're not on the RO booking?
Just the two of them because their room-only window only opens for them and includes their package stay.

I finally have a ticker again!!
I originally just booked POFQ for 11/21-25 and bought 5 day hoppers. Then we decided around 5 days after I made that res to fly late Tuesday night the 20th and we will be checking into Pop around 1:30 am. ( technically 11/21) I received the booklet from WDW based on my POFQ reservation this week and it lists 9/22 as my FP day. However, with a 1 night stay at Pop, even though we are arriving late, my FP date would be 9/21, right? I guess I'll see if I get another booklet and/or just try on 9/21 :) What do you think? (btw, everything is linked in MDE)
Your window will open 60 days prior to 11/20 and you’ll be able to book for all park days.

Last year, I was able to book FPs for my sister and her family at the same time as mine (60 days out), even though she was staying offsite. Our MDX accounts were linked.

Last year, I was able to book FPs for my sister and her family at the same time as mine (60 days out), even though she was staying offsite. Our MDX accounts were linked.
But the offsite people in your case had separately linked tickets - not a package.

Only the room-only people can book for themselves because the RO names and the package names match up.

We are going on a family trip in October. We are staying offsite and have 5-Day PH tickets that I have linked in MDE. I am to upgrade my PH to an AP when we get there. I also just made a room only reservation for myself for February. If I link that reservation in MDE, will it mess up my ability to make FP+ reservations 30 days before the October trip?

If I link that reservation in MDE, will it mess up my ability to make FP+ reservations 30 days before the October trip?
No. You currently have an open 30-day booking window. Nothing changes because your window is based on your tickets.

I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this but I want to make completely and totally sure:

We are going for a short trip to WDW from September 7th-11th. We are not going to a Disney Park, however, until the 9th. If I am checking into a Disney hotel on September 7th, but the first day I’m going to a park is September 9th, I can still book my fast passes for the 9th, 10th, and 11th sixty days prior to my check-in date, which is the 7th, correct? According to my calculations, that would be Monday, July 9th. I just don’t want to miss my fast pass date like I missed my 180 day dining date! TIA!

I’m pretty sure I know the answer to this but I want to make completely and totally sure:

We are going for a short trip to WDW from September 7th-11th. We are not going to a Disney Park, however, until the 9th. If I am checking into a Disney hotel on September 7th, but the first day I’m going to a park is September 9th, I can still book my fast passes for the 9th, 10th, and 11th sixty days prior to my check-in date, which is the 7th, correct? According to my calculations, that would be Monday, July 9th. I just don’t want to miss my fast pass date like I missed my 180 day dining date! TIA!

Yes

Disney doesn't know what day you're going. They just know how many days of tickets you have and when you check in and out.

My apologies if this question has been asked and answered before (there are 239 pages to look at! That's a lot!) My trip is being planned for "off season" and I'm going as a solo traveler. While I'm not opposed to Fast Passes, I'm also pretty loose when it comes to a schedule on vacation, so I never know for sure where/when I'm going to be in a certain place at a certain time (barring the occasional dinner reservation.) So I would already benefit from Single Rider (assuming that's still a thing?), would I be really bummed if I didn't snag my Fast Passes as well?

My apologies if this question has been asked and answered before (there are 239 pages to look at! That's a lot!) My trip is being planned for "off season" and I'm going as a solo traveler. While I'm not opposed to Fast Passes, I'm also pretty loose when it comes to a schedule on vacation, so I never know for sure where/when I'm going to be in a certain place at a certain time (barring the occasional dinner reservation.) So I would already benefit from Single Rider (assuming that's still a thing?), would I be really bummed if I didn't snag my Fast Passes as well?

There are only 3 SR queues in all of WDW. From the Strategies post on Page 1:
- Scheduling FP attractions is never required but always advised, at any time of year and in all crowd conditions.

If you’d rather keep your schedule loose than save time in lines, there’s no reason you need them. For some attractions, however, you may spend an hour (or even two) longer than if you had scheduled FPs.

Last edited:

You lose nothing by booking FP's. Just because you have them doesn't mean you have to use them. Just guess...maybe you use it, maybe you don't.

Sorry I’m advanced as I’m sure this is a popular ?:
What time in the morning as a fast pass someone to open? I’m not sure if it’s like dining that I need to wake up at 6 AM for scheduling.

There are only 3 SR queues in all of WDW. From the Strategies post on Page 1:

If you’d rather keep your schedule loose than save time in lines, there’s no reason you need them. For some attractions, however, you may spend an hour (or even two) longer than if you had scheduled FPs.

Just will add to this... I think it also depends on if you have anything that you REALLY want to do... like Flight of Passage or 7Dwarfs, or the new Toy Story ones. You probably don't want to spend 1-3 hours in line waiting for these, so even if you only book some. There's nothing that says you HAVE to book 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter