• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, I did not see it in the main post but forgive me if so....

My kids will be at WDW April 12-22, as AP holders, offsite. So of course, they can hold 7 days of FP with a 30 day window.

The issue is, we are also all going to be onsite June 15-23 and our 60 day window opens up on April 16. Will booking them offsite FP block them from holding fastpasses for our onsite stay bc they will already have some days of FP or are onsite and offsite treated separately?

I'm sorry I am so confused with the split stay. How will our FP work? We have 5 nights at Coronado, with a 5 day package. Then we have 3 nights room only at all stars. We will be using 5 days of tickets spread over the 8 days.
We were planning:
Day 1 - arrive
Day 2 - magic kingdom
Day 3 - Hollywood Studio
Day 4 - break
Day 5 - Magic kingdom
Day 6 - break
Day 7 - Animal kingdom
Day 8 - Hollywood

So will I only be able to book day 1-5? And then have to wait until my room only picks up? Will it know I still have ticket days available?
Appreciate any help!
Thanks!

I'm sorry I am so confused with the split stay. How will our FP work? We have 5 nights at Coronado, with a 5 day package. Then we have 3 nights room only at all stars. We will be using 5 days of tickets spread over the 8 days.
We were planning:
Day 1 - arrive
Day 2 - magic kingdom
Day 3 - Hollywood Studio
Day 4 - break
Day 5 - Magic kingdom
Day 6 - break
Day 7 - Animal kingdom
Day 8 - Hollywood

So will I only be able to book day 1-5? And then have to wait until my room only picks up? Will it know I still have ticket days available?
Appreciate any help!
Thanks!

Yes to all.

Is there a post that details the refresh method somewhere in here? Could someone share the post number or a link?

Is there a post that details the refresh method somewhere in here? Could someone share the post number or a link?

All you do is keep clicking on times over and over and each time you click the options will change. iPhone you have to switch between times, Android you can click the same time.

It’s also explained in the FP FAQ ADDENDUM.

If you run a Search, Search for “Refresh” and a number of weekly threads will be listed.

After the initial 3 FPs, the 4th and beyond can only be gotten one at a time? Or can I get 3 FPs immediately after I've used the first 3?

We haven't been for 7 years, never done FP+, and are hoping to make our FP, if possible, by early afternoon to maximize the extra FP. We are a big group of 12, different ages, 3 grown kids and fams, and two older teenage sons. I know we are going to have to split the groups up for FP booking. My question is about my still-at-home almost 20-year-old, who will stroll into the park whenever he feels like it. Should I split him off for FP booking? I am afraid he will mess up our ability to book additional FP if he chooses to sleep til noon every day.

We haven't been for 7 years, never done FP+, and are hoping to make our FP, if possible, by early afternoon to maximize the extra FP. We are a big group of 12, different ages, 3 grown kids and fams, and two older teenage sons. I know we are going to have to split the groups up for FP booking. My question is about my still-at-home almost 20-year-old, who will stroll into the park whenever he feels like it. Should I split him off for FP booking? I am afraid he will mess up our ability to book additional FP if he chooses to sleep til noon every day.

You can make additional fastpasses for just those who have used their first 3. His non-use will not affect everyone else's ability to get more.

Random question regarding some ticketing questions and FP+. Coming in June and staying onsite 3 nights. Originally booked a package with 1 day single park tickets knowing that I would bid on 1 day Parkhopper tickets at my kid's school charity event. I won said PH tickets. Should I add these to my MDX? Want to be able to still book FP at 60 days, but will MDX know what day to use which tickets? I saw in another post just to let Guest Services know and they could prioritize those tickets, just want to make sure I don't screw anything up!!
Plan was to fly in and check in on Wednesday. Go to only MK only with the single park tickets on Thursday and on Friday, use the PH to go to HS and AK. Then check out on Saturday. I would appreciate any help from the experts here!! Thanks!!

What is the revelance of when a room only reservation may be cancelled. Is there a difference if its at 50 dsys out versus 29 days out? Does bring an ap holder matter? Thanks.

Question about booking FP's for a second trip: I'm going from Sept 3-9, 2019 with 2 of my cousins on a free dining package and we have normal park hopper tickets. I'm hoping to go a second time for Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend, likely arriving Oct. 31st, with my Dad. I'm thinking of upgrading my PH ticket on Sept. 3rd to an AP but I'm not sure how I would book my FP's for the second trip then. My 60 day FP window would open before I upgrade (we'd be staying onsite for both trips). Suggestions?

I keep seeing mention of FP+ changes recently? We were last at WDW in December and weren't planning on going back anytime soon, but alas here I am planning a surprise trip for next Feb..,so could somebody point me in the direction of the changes or even just clue me in if you're feeling generous! Thanks and happy Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter