• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question about booking FP's for a second trip: I'm going from Sept 3-9, 2019 with 2 of my cousins on a free dining package and we have normal park hopper tickets. I'm hoping to go a second time for Wine & Dine Half Marathon weekend, likely arriving Oct. 31st, with my Dad. I'm thinking of upgrading my PH ticket on Sept. 3rd to an AP but I'm not sure how I would book my FP's for the second trip then. My 60 day FP window would open before I upgrade (we'd be staying onsite for both trips). Suggestions?
You can buy tickets for that October stay to book your FPs. Then, reassign the tickets to a fake account, after you have linked your AP, to save them for a future trip.

Another suggestion is to call the AP HelpDesk and ask them if they can assign FP Key Cards for your October trip because you’ll have your AP in September. The Key Cards allow you to book FPs.

I keep seeing mention of FP+ changes recently? We were last at WDW in December and weren't planning on going back anytime soon, but alas here I am planning a surprise trip for next Feb..,so could somebody point me in the direction of the changes or even just clue me in if you're feeling generous! Thanks and happy Thursday!
The Booking and Split Stay sections have been updated. That’s about it for changes.

Has MDE stopped displaying available FP times for times you already have a FP booked for? A while back I would see options pop up that would be marked "You already have FastPass for this time." That was great when trying to rearrange times. Has anyone else noticed this feature missing recently?

Has MDE stopped displaying available FP times for times you already have a FP booked for? A while back I would see options pop up that would be marked "You already have FastPass for this time." That was great when trying to rearrange times. Has anyone else noticed this feature missing recently?

That's likely the difference between when you are making your FP's and when you are modifying. When you are looking to make FP's it shows overlaps...when you are modifying it does not.

Yes, you're right! Thanks for clarifying this for me, it was driving me nutty. Now I'm wishing for an upgrade that would show that availability when modifying. It'd be magical.

This has probably been addressed, but there are way too many post for me to read and try to find the answer. :flower1: So I apologize.

Do I have to use ALL FPs from one park, before I make new ones for a different park? It's been awhile since I've used FPs.
Thanks!:thanks:

This has probably been addressed, but there are way too many post for me to read and try to find the answer. :flower1: So I apologize.

Do I have to use ALL FPs from one park, before I make new ones for a different park? It's been awhile since I've used FPs.
Thanks!:thanks:
No.

See the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky for park hopping FP tips.

Thank you hiro! You're the best!! One more question. If I do have two tickets linked in MDX (1 single park per day and 1 parkhopper), it will allow me to book FPs for 2 days 60 days out, correct? Meaning I will be able to book 3 on the single park ticket for MK and 3 for a different day on the PH. Thanks again!!

I read the information in the beginning of this thread but just wanted to double check that I am doing this correctly. If I am am checking in at Animal Kingdom on 5/27 for a 7 night stay, I can book all my FP on 3/28 at 7:00 am Eastern? I will have 7 day base tickets but I haven't purchased them yet.

I know I am being so paranoid, but I don't want to find out I didn't understand fully and missed my window. It's been 3 years since our last trip which far exceeds my memory length. :)

I read the information in the beginning of this thread but just wanted to double check that I am doing this correctly. If I am am checking in at Animal Kingdom on 5/27 for a 7 night stay, I can book all my FP on 3/28 at 7:00 am Eastern? I will have 7 day base tickets but I haven't purchased them yet.

I know I am being so paranoid, but I don't want to find out I didn't understand fully and missed my window. It's been 3 years since our last trip which far exceeds my memory length. :)

Yes :-)

Need some help figuring out a FP strategy after some pixie dust was thrown our way.

Already made AK passes for FoP, Kali, and Everest, between the hours of 10:55 AM and 2:05 PM which accounts for our regular daily ride allotment.
Yesterday received 2 "anytime FPs" per person for use on specific days. The anytime FPs are not good for any Pandora rides and I still want to book one for Na'vi.

Can anyone figure out how to finesse a Na'vi ADR later in the day keeping in mind the limitations of the anytime FPs? Really only want to do one visit to AK this trip if we can this trip.

TIA

Need some help figuring out a FP strategy after some pixie dust was thrown our way.

Already made AK passes for FoP, Kali, and Everest, between the hours of 10:55 AM and 2:05 PM which accounts for our regular daily ride allotment.
Yesterday received 2 "anytime FPs" per person for use on specific days. The anytime FPs are not good for any Pandora rides and I still want to book one for Na'vi.

Can anyone figure out how to finesse a Na'vi ADR later in the day keeping in mind the limitations of the anytime FPs? Really only want to do one visit to AK this trip if we can this trip.

TIA
As soon as you enter the FP line for regular FP#3, start searching for a Na’Vi FP. Keep choosing times after 2:30 and 3:00 to see what appears. If you give up your search, just plan on entering the Na’Vi line a few minutes before the park closes.

I could use some help figuring out how to handle this situation. I booked a resort only reservation a few weeks ago and booked my FastPasses last week on the 60 day mark. This week I was looking at resorts again and found a pass holder sale that has a better room for less than my original reservation. I booked the cheaper reservation for the same resort and dates, but now I’m worried that if I cancel the original reservation that I’ll lose my FastPasses. I called and spoke with a CM and she said it should be fine to cancel, but she didn’t seem very confident in her answer. Losing all of my FastPasses isn’t worth $100 and a preferred room, but it would be nice.

Has anyone been in a similar situation before? Any guidance is greatly appreciated

The CM is correct. Your tickets are what keep the FPs intact and your new reservation doesn’t really affect anything.

This is my first trip as an AP so we didn’t purchase tickets. Are they still connected to my annual pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter