• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to make sure I have the correct current information...

If I have a split stay between 2 or 3 Disney resorts, can I book all FP+ for the entire stay 60 days out from check-in at the first resort?

Hiro is more the expert than I, but the Disney agents told me that if I had been booked at all-Disney resorts, I would have been fine... My problem was that we are in Disney Springs (which they said was different). Assuming the same logic is applied to you, I think you would be fine.

Wait...what?? The last two pages have confused me. I have us booked (package deal) at CSR 12/8 to 12/14. I am able to get fast passes for my whole stay (the 7 park ticket days) at 60 days out, correct?
Yes. The first posts of this thread are up to date. You need to disregard Split Stay posts. ;)

My AP will expire before the date of on-property visit, but after my 60+ day window opens. I have unused tickets in MDE account. Can I presume that the tickets will allow me to book FPs based on the tix and not the status of expiring AP? The AP will have to be renewed onsite, due to renewing by doing upgrade with tix purchased from UT, which I believe cannot be done on app or over the phone.

Correct. You won’t have a valid AP so the regular ticket entitlements will allow FP booking.
Thanks so much for the prompt reply.

From what I have read, split on-property stays are no longer an issue, so I should be able to book all FPs for second visit (which is within 60 days of another on-property stay with valid AP), since the unused tickets in MDE are for more days than days of FPs needed for second trip.

Boy - this sure is complicated! I hope this makes sense.:)

We are doing a last minute quick trip in June and I managed to cobble together a DVC split stay at 67 days out. ADR and FP are now in place with one booking window. Phew! The problem? We got a last minute "invitoldtion" for a graduation party for which we *must* make an appearance. I now need to cancel the first stay and try to stalk for a replacement stay after the second. From what I'm reading *ALL* my fast passes will be cancelled - including the ones for the stay we are not cancelling correct? I may just keep the first if that's the case (and send DD anyway) because my FP plans are perfectly entwined with party and tour reservations - especially in that second part of the split stay because of the later date availability. I really hope the new policies/outcomes become clearer soon. And what if the date fell into the second part of my split stay and I needed to cancel the second part? We were just unlucky that the party is a Friday instead of a Saturday which would have fallen in the second part. Would all fast passes still be cancelled? Color me confused :headache:

I have a AP and made FP's for myself only for a trip in 2 weeks. How hard would it be for my DH to be added-on if he waits to get his ticket at the gate? Only getting a 2 day pass and want save anything by buying online.

Fastpass question. Right now, we have villa reservations at both Old Key West and Wyndham Bonnet Creek starting June 22, and are still trying to decide if it is worth the $2500 difference in price to stay on site. We bought our tickets through Undercover Tourist, not Disney.

If we decide to go with Bonnet Creek and cancel OKW, will we lose our Fastpasses no matter when we cancel?

This is the first time we are considering an offsite stay. We have stayed at Beach Club, Poly and Port Orleans Riverside, but that was when there were just 5 of us. 6 people really changed everything as far as affordability.

This question is about FP. I did also ask for opinions about deciding between the two resorts on the resort board. We have two children with disabilities - one uses a wheelchair for spina bifida, and the other has autism, so is eligible for a DAS. We have a van.

Thank you!
Kim

I have a AP and made FP's for myself only for a trip in 2 weeks. How hard would it be for my DH to be added-on if he waits to get his ticket at the gate? Only getting a 2 day pass and want save anything by buying online.
That will depend on what the FP selections that you have are. Anything like FOP, SDD, 7DMT, etc will be very difficult to line up with yours.

Hi All! Great Thread! Here's my situation and question....

Split Stay but not all parties are staying in the second room (hence off property)

Stay 1: 4 adults, June 28-30th
Stay 2: 2 adults on property (DVC), June 30-July 7th, 2 other adults off property.

Am I able to do fastpasses for the 2 staying off property at my 60 day check in? If I include them in as friends and family and they are staying on property June 28-30th?

Crazy times but I know you all have some answers. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter