FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

I kind of quoted you and the thread on KtP's FB page when people wanted to argue with me about you posting the info on here. They later deleted their arguments and Kenny posted his article.

I didn't see anyone arguing. If that should occur again, feel free to tag me. I try to keep it as a happy place

Heading for a 3 week holiday and family have 21 day tickets . I will have an annual pass . Am I restricted to booking 7 days of fastpas ?? While the rest of family can book 21 days .

Heading for a 3 week holiday and family have 21 day tickets . I will have an annual pass . Am I restricted to booking 7 days of fastpas ?? While the rest of family can book 21 days .
If you are offsite, yes you’ll only have 7 days of pre-booked FPs. Use a day, then book FPs for another day when in the parks.

See the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky for FP booking tips for long stays.

Strategy question - our first day (June 8th) is at HS and we'll be there by 10am..my plan was to only book a FP+ for RNRRC ~ 10:45-11am and then we have lunch at 11:30 and then maybe ride TSM as standby (since there are no FP+) but then we'll leave HS for either Epcot for MK...is it better to only book the 1 FP+ for HS and then as soon as we beep onto the ride pick our next park 2 FP+ OR is it better to have 2 "throw away" FP+ before the RNRRC in HS?

The last time we were in WDW, there was still the requirement to book all 3 FP+ in the first park before booking other ones and I'm having a hard time not having those 2 earlier "throw away" FP+s that I know we won't use..and only book the 1 in HS and then book another park afterward..

does my question make sense?

Strategy question - our first day (June 8th) is at HS and we'll be there by 10am..my plan was to only book a FP+ for RNRRC ~ 10:45-11am and then we have lunch at 11:30 and then maybe ride TSM as standby (since there are no FP+) but then we'll leave HS for either Epcot for MK...is it better to only book the 1 FP+ for HS and then as soon as we beep onto the ride pick our next park 2 FP+ OR is it better to have 2 "throw away" FP+ before the RNRRC in HS?

The last time we were in WDW, there was still the requirement to book all 3 FP+ in the first park before booking other ones and I'm having a hard time not having those 2 earlier "throw away" FP+s that I know we won't use..and only book the 1 in HS and then book another park afterward..

does my question make sense?
There’s no reason to throw anything away when you can immediately book 2 FPs for Park#2 when in the FP line at Park#1.

See the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky for park hopping tips.

If alternate profiles are created in MDX for each member attending a party, the party tickets can be purchased (or if already purchased, they could be reassigned) to those alternate profiles. You’d want to use different names than those of your real profiles to avoid any chance of a helpful Castmember accidentally merging these various profiles.

The issue then becomes having a MB for those alternate profiles to enter the park with as well as tap in to the FP touchpoints. If someone wanted to go this route they would choose to have the tickets (plastic cards) mailed to them when completing the checkout process on the DW website. These tickets (plastic cards) would then be used to enter the party as well as tap in to all FPs booked to those alternate profiles.

I’ve used this method two years in a row for MVMCP and it worked like a charm. No problems booking FP with party tickets and no cancelled FPs. Booked 3 FP each on our real profiles for the park we visited that morning then, booked 3 FP in MK for the party (4pm, 5pm, and 6pm IIRC).
Could you only book 30 days out then since, I’m assuming, the alts were not on a hotel reservation?

It’s 60 days out from each offsite park day. The window “rolls” after your checkout day...you have to wait until exactly 60 days out from the park date.

You have attempted this much too early. Try on Wednesday.

Ok so this morning was a bust too, still unable to select June 4, guess I will try again tomorrow, but if not then I will just wait til 30 days and hope for the best. Our first week we got almost all the important ones that we really wanted, so I can't complain too much. Thanks again for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter