Fastpass Limit Reached Question

Am I right, then, in assuming that the 7 days do not have to be consecutive? We have a similar situation coming up with 3 nights onsite, 7 night cruise and then 1 night onsite. If I'm understanding correctly, we should be fine with our APs because the total park days is only 4. Is that correct?

The days don't have to be consecutive. You'll be able to book for all 4 of your days.

As an AP you get 7 days worth of FP's in a 30 day rolling window, or as many days as you're staying on site. Whichever one is greater.

The days don't have to be consecutive. You'll be able to book for all 4 of your days.

As an AP you get 7 days worth of FP's in a 30 day rolling window, or as many days as you're staying on site. Whichever one is greater.
Many thanks!

Am I right, then, in assuming that the 7 days do not have to be consecutive? We have a similar situation coming up with 3 nights onsite, 7 night cruise and then 1 night onsite. If I'm understanding correctly, we should be fine with our APs because the total park days is only 4. Is that correct?

Something else you can do also. I have 4 onsite days in June. 14-17. I had a 3 day trip end of May off site. When my 60 day window opened for the june trip, I was able to book my 4 60+ FP days, and my 3 days in May off site even though I 45 days or so out. As long as I didn’t exceed 7 total. That was pretty cool.

Update. Today opened my 60 day onsite stay (6/30-7/7. Offsite, 6/27-30. We are AP holders.

I was able to add FP for the 28th this morning but not the 29th. I would not have expected that. This just gets more odd.

At this point I have 7 days of FP for the onsite and 1 of 2 for the offsite. Just need the 29th.

You can never have more than 7 days of FP's as an AP. I had 2 separate trips (each 7 days) within 3 weeks, I had to use FP's on my 1st trip before I could book additional days of FP's for the 2nd trip. Yes it is in some instances a pain in the rear but it is what it is. Everyone is correct it doesn't matter if it's split stay onsite or offsite. Only 7 days of FP's total. So as I used my FP's on my 1st trip I could add them for my 2nd trip. The best way to do it is to book the first 7 days of your trip, then after day 1 book the last day of your trip. You can still find plenty of FP's especially day of. It's really no big deal.

You can never have more than 7 days of FP's as an AP. I had 2 separate trips (each 7 days) within 3 weeks, I had to use FP's on my 1st trip before I could book additional days of FP's for the 2nd trip. Yes it is in some instances a pain in the rear but it is what it is. Everyone is correct it doesn't matter if it's split stay onsite or offsite. Only 7 days of FP's total. So as I used my FP's on my 1st trip I could add them for my 2nd trip. The best way to do it is to book the first 7 days of your trip, then after day 1 book the last day of your trip. You can still find plenty of FP's especially day of. It's really no big deal.
You can book length of stay fast passes if you're staying onsite the entire trip. I've had 10 days of fast passes when I stayed 10 days onsite even though I have AP

You can book length of stay fast passes if you're staying onsite the entire trip. I've had 10 days of fast passes when I stayed 10 days onsite even though I have AP

I was staying offsite, so it's of the offsite portion of their trip that is the issue. It's still no big deal to get FP's day of, even hard to get ones. I got FOP twice day of during Easter week so it's possible.

Update. Today opened my 60 day onsite stay (6/30-7/7. Offsite, 6/27-30. We are AP holders.

I was able to add FP for the 28th this morning but not the 29th. I would not have expected that. This just gets more odd.

At this point I have 7 days of FP for the onsite and 1 of 2 for the offsite. Just need the 29th.

The reason is you are entitled to 8 FP for your onsite stay. Doesnt matter where you use them, on or off, but you can only get 8 based on your onsite allotment for this trip.

So I think this is what happened to me today! I’m headed to WDW on Thursday with DD10 for a long weekend. Today my FP window for our family trip 7/1-7/5 opened up and I could not make FPs for myself and DD after 7/3. Ugh, that’s frustrating!

Is that right: if u have AP and additional park tix then u can book fp for offsite stay before a >7 day onsite stay?

I have an AP and about 12 days of separate tix (3 days on a no expire tix; a 3 day tix; several 1 day tix). I’ve never been able to book for my offsite stay when the on-site is over 7 days. Many trips, several years. I’ll call IT if this is true.

I have a 2 night stay in May and booked 3 days of FP, and this morning my window opened up for our 4 night/5 day stay in July. So I will be onsite for a total of 8 days, but the system is only letting me book for 7 days of FP even though we're onsite for all 8 - not a great way to treat AP holders imo.

I have an AP and about 12 days of separate tix (3 days on a no expire tix; a 3 day tix; several 1 day tix). I’ve never been able to book for my offsite stay when the on-site is over 7 days. Many trips, several years. I’ll call IT if this is true.

So I will be onsite for a total of 8 days, but the system is only letting me book for 7 days of FP even though we're onsite for all 8 - not a great way to treat AP holders imo.

Hmm. This is curious. Did you call IT to see why?

AP holder here.....you can book more than 7 days every trip if you stay all of those days onsite. I have an 11 day trip coming up and have fastpasses booked for every day. If you stay on site you can book FPs for every day but off site stays are limited to 7 days total.

Hmm. This is curious. Did you call IT to see why?

Yeah for me it was because I have 2 seperate trips scheduled - so the computer sees a total of 6 nights and will then allow me 7 days, but in actual life - I have 8 days scheduled because it's 2 different trips so I have a beginning/end extra day for each trip if that makes sense.

So when I called in an hour ago they just went in and manually did FP for me on my 8th day.

I have a 2 night stay in May and booked 3 days of FP, and this morning my window opened up for our 4 night/5 day stay in July. So I will be onsite for a total of 8 days, but the system is only letting me book for 7 days of FP even though we're onsite for all 8 - not a great way to treat AP holders imo.
Yeah, you have 8 days but only 6 nights. That is the controlling factor in allowing more than 7 days of FPs.

Edit: saw your post that just showed up. Glad IT was able to help!

So let me just make sure I have this clear in my mind.... which has been so cluttered with other stuff going on, I don't want to screw this up.

We are arriving on 8/15 and will be staying onsite for 6 nights (departing on 8/21). We will then be staying offsite for another 12 nights. I am an AP, and the rest of the family is not... so they each have a 10 day ticket total for our stay of 18 days. I understand I can only make 7 days worth of FP since I am an AP.

I supposedly can start booking our FP on 6/16. With us staying 6 nights, I can only book the first 6 days of FP on 6/16. Correct?
The rest of the dates, I would have to make on each 60 day mark. Correct?
If we are not going to the park the first few days we are there (our first day at a park would be 8/19) can I make those 6 days after the 19th? Or can I only book them for the days we are actually only onsite?
And then do I have to book each one as the 60 day mark rolls around. Or can I book the 6 days we are onsite, for the days we are actually offsite.
(Does that make sense... right now I'm not sure what I'm saying! HA!)

~D

With us staying 6 nights, I can only book the first 6 days of FP on 6/16. Correct?
You can only book for the check-in through the checkout dates.

The rest of the dates, I would have to make on each 60 day mark. Correct?
Yes. Wait for the window to roll and then book 60 days out from each park date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter