Fastpass, tickets, and 2 year olds

LeftyES

Earning My Ears
Question for those of you who have traveled down with little ones. Under three years old gets in for free as far as I can tell from Disney, but do those kids still get a physical ticket?
My 2 year old son is a big Pooh fan, and we will hit the Pooh ride for sure! Now, if my wife and I get Fastpasses for the ride, will we be able to take him along with us? I won't be able to get him a Fastpass without a ticket, right?
Sorry if the answer is elsewhere, I couldn't find it.

Yes, he can still go in the Fastpass line and on the ride with you and your wife, even though he doesn't have a ticket. They will only ask for your and your wife's ticket when you get into the line and then again when you are at the loading station.

Thanks Clover-that's what I figured but I didn't want a disappointed Pooh fan!

You're welcome!! Enjoy the ride- your 2 year old will love it!! :)

WE took our son at that age and he loved Pooh. Here is a hint, though. First, get a fast pass. Then get in line. If you need to stand and wait a bit...go ahead and do it. This is what we did and it worked like a charm.

We got our fast pass. Stood inline for about 20 minutes or so. Got on the ride and immediately my son wanted to go on again. Since the line was really long by then, we told him we would go ride another ride and then come back. By that time it was perfect to get on Pooh on the fast pass. We saw lots of parents with young ones who didn't understand why they couldn't just jump back on the ride. A 15-20 minute wait with him was very doable but much longer was a test of mom's patience.

Good luck.

Also, for the 2nd trip on a ride, DMom can go on Pooh & DDad can go on Peter Pan, just get 1FP for each. Be sure to get to MK at rope drop & go straight for Dumbo, then Pooh, then Peter Pan. We took our first trip in June with 2 yo DS. We got there at rope drop & went on PP first, then Dumbo 2nd and it already had a 15min wait! Also, he eats free at character meals!!
You can try to find my trip reports if you are interested, they should be dated around June 10 or 11. If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.
Have a wonderful vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter