Favorite Closed Attraction

The mule ride was before my time. I think I was barely old enough to have experienced it, but I don't think I ever did. I think there's video of Walt riding a mule.

It was before my time, but I've read they had a stagecoach ride at one time too.

The first one that came into my mind was the entire Wonders of Life pavilion and Cranium Command in particular.

I also loved If You Had Wings. The first times that we visited Walt Disney World, they still had the ticket books with the A-E tickets. If You Had Wings, though, was fully sponsored by Eastern Airlines and didn't require a ticket to ride. We rode that one over and over again. I don't remember the lines being particularly long either.

Tiki Room is still open, both at WDW and DLR.

Thank goodness. I love my Tiki birds! I know it's a head scratcher for a lot of people, but those who love it, LOVE IT! I was very pleased when I was at DL last month how into it the crowd was. Those Disneyland people know every word and sing along and have a great time. It was wonderful! At WDW most people kinda just sit there until it's over and then wonder what the heck just happened to them.

Journey into Imagination is the one I miss most, the others aren't even close. It wasn't just the ride, but the interactive area outside of it too. In distant second, I really wish they had left Test Track alone, except for the outside loop, I don't like the new version very much. Third would be Skyway. A worker died from this ride though, so I understand that there were safety issues involved.

Thank you guys so much! I decided on 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Horizons, and Skyway! I don't know much about these rides but I'm looking forward to learning!

original Journey into Imagination
Skyway
Cranium Command

I would say Mr Toad and Snow White's Scary Adventure, but I can ride those (and do ) at DL, so don't miss them

I rode the mules at DL. ::yes::

Thank goodness. I love my Tiki birds! I know it's a head scratcher for a lot of people, but those who love it, LOVE IT! I was very pleased when I was at DL last month how into it the crowd was. Those Disneyland people know every word and sing along and have a great time. It was wonderful! At WDW most people kinda just sit there until it's over and then wonder what the heck just happened to them.

I do enjoy Tiki Room -- and I definitely have to give it to DLR for the exterior and preshow they have.

I'm going to be doing a mixture of both and also history of the rides

It's been pointed out that many of these rides closed at WDW still exist in similar form at Disneyland. Part of the reaction can be a desire to visit Disneyland to try to recreate old experiences.

fc,220x200,navy.u8.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter