Favorite decade for music

80s rock/pop for sure! Best decade for music. Second choice would be 90s country. CMT was always on our tv in the 90s.

1968 -1978 was my favorite . hey it's a decade . . .

Last edited:

70’s/60’s, probably in that order. (I know you‘re shocked, low_key!) I grew up with older siblings so knew most of the 60s stuff because it was playing loudly in my house most of the time!

A lot of 80’s/90’s music passed me by as I was busy with work and kids and mostly listened to my old songs when I did listen.

I’ve grown to like some music from the past decade or two thanks to my own kids. And they know and like most of mine.

I put a work playlist together last year which was interesting. I work with people from all ages and cultures, so I included a lot of different types of music. I get a lot of compliments on it. My own Favorites playlist has a lot of 70s/60s, dance music including Disco (loved to dance in the clubs back in the day), Disney or vacation music, theme songs from movies or Broadway songs, albums, and songs that remind me of special times or people, etc.

I love my music, especially in the car going to and from work, as it relaxes me. As someone mentioned here recently, the song threads are a lot of fun and I’ve added some new songs to my playlists from them, so keep them up! :hyper:

As you may have guessed, I like KISS, and their best stuff came from the 70s.
But as a decade of music, I prefer the 80s.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter