Favorite Disney Springs restaurant

OP - As several others have said... The BOATHOUSE is amazing!!

No intention to hijack this thread... but for our upcoming trip we are really looking at the menu at Bongo's Cuban Cafe. It looks wonderful. Any thoughts there?

I have not eaten at Bongo's, but I've eaten at her sister restaurants - Larios on the Beach in Miami Beach and Estefan Kitchen in Miami - and LOVED them. Great food, fantastic staff... I want to get to Bongo's, but so far have not made it yet when I've been at Disney Springs.

I'm in the same situation - I love Homecoming, and we'll head there once again on this trip, but I'm looking to try something new! I made an ADR at the Boathouse due to the rave reviews. FYI I love steak and seafood, and so does DH. We'll have had a good dose of it already with dinner at Narcoossee's (we always split the steak and full steamed lobster meals :cloud9:). Any particular dishes that are serious standouts at the Boathouse? We'd get lobster again if it's fabulous there...

Morimoto Asia for the ribs alone!! And I don't order ribs out on a normal basis, but these are fall off the bone lip smackin' good:D
Agreed. Best ribs I have eaten. Our family would recommend Morimoto as well.

No intention to hijack this thread... but for our upcoming trip we are really looking at the menu at Bongo's Cuban Cafe. It looks wonderful. Any thoughts there?
We love Bongos! We have always had great meals there. If you like garlic I recommend anything with mojo sauce on it. It is heavenly!

Favorite for ambiance, great appetizers and drinks, Raglan. But at this point I’m trying all of the new restaurants/bars at DS. Two trips in the near future, I want to try the Edison, Maria & Enzo’s Italian Restaurante, Wine Bar George and Jock Lindaey’s Hangar Bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter