Favorite Foods in the World Showcase (QS and Booths)

twitterpated31

Mouseketeer
My 11 year old has recently become a foody! He and my foody husband are wanting to eat their way around the world while my daughter and I meet princesses. We went to Disney for the first time last year (during food and garden) and they had fun trying out some of the food but it was so busy, they didn't do as much as they would have liked.

We are going during Festival of the Arts so I know there will be additional food booths but I would love to hear your favorite things to try. I know food tastes vary but my boys are excited to try anything!

TIA

Here's a vote for them to try Hummus Fries if they see them.
I've had a bunch of non-memorable stuff, but I'm from a food city with a ton of ethnic options. The one thing from two trips to food and wine that I remember being darned good? Hummus Fries. Surprisingly spicy, balanced flavors and contrasts. The hummus planks were fried crisp on the outside, creamy in the middle, and just out of the fryer, and the cucumber sauce was creamy, cold, and popping with freshness from the crunchy cucumbers.

There will be blogs and vlogs for you to research that have plenty of recommendations and reviews of the booths. From the love I saw on the interwebs for the Hummus Fries, I'd be surprised if they don't resurface at a booth near Morrocco again. I'm not even sure how much they cost, but I'm cheap, so I'd know if I thought they were overpriced (by WDW standards that is.) I'd say they were a bargain almost, because, imo they were THAT good. I'd get an order for myself, and order another for my fam to split if they wanted them (and they would.)

I'm not saying there isn't plenty of other stuff that is great, but everything I've tried has been totally forgettable except the hummus fries. It's not like I've tried everything, but from what I've tried, it seems for the most part, it's overpriced, and nothing special. I do remember the escargot in France being totally boring, the potstickers in China - totally boring, and overpriced - korean bbq beef being inedibly salty. Just be prepared for small letdowns, but once you find something great, please share! I'd be happy with a dole whip (if they are offered at the Refreshment Port) and some hummus fries as awesome snacks for the day, but that's me. I'll always try new stuff, but kinda with the mindset that it might not be as awesome as it sounds.

Those hummus fries tho - LOVED em!

GOOD LUCK!

My 11 year old has recently become a foody! He and my foody husband are wanting to eat their way around the world while my daughter and I meet princesses. We went to Disney for the first time last year (during food and garden) and they had fun trying out some of the food but it was so busy, they didn't do as much as they would have liked.

We are going during Festival of the Arts so I know there will be additional food booths but I would love to hear your favorite things to try. I know food tastes vary but my boys are excited to try anything!

TIA
France. Specifically, Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie.

You can grab both sweet & savory treats....and wine & Champagne.

Ice cream is next door too, but we prefer the gelato in Disney Springs -
VIVOLI IL GELATO.

TIA
I’m confused. Did you go during Food & Wine or Flower & Garden? F&W has many more food options.

Sorry....flower and garden. :)
My son was just entering into his foody stage at that time and had some wonderful treats. Snacking around Epcot is one of the things he is most looking forward to during this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter