Favorite HS lunch

Stefani P.

Mouseketeer
My adult kids are dining at Sci-fi for lunch on our HS day. I have been there before and enjoy the food but was considering dining elsewhere for lunch that day. Just me and my grandbaby. I like to try new places each trip.
Suggestions?

Mama Melrose.
Haven't tried Woodys Lunchbox, but the reviews have been good.

No idea how old your grandbaby is but our regular go to at HS is HBD either the lounge or restaurant.
When we want a quick snack or light meal, burgers from Annie's, or a salad from Catalina Eddie, have worked for us.
Want a QS with A/C ? Give ABC Commissary a try.

No idea how old your grandbaby is but our regular go to at HS is HBD either the lounge or restaurant.
When we want a quick snack or light meal, burgers from Annie's, or a salad from Catalina Eddie, have worked for us.
Want a QS with A/C ? Give ABC Commissary a try.

I definitely want A/C!!

Is your grandbaby old enough to enjoy a character meal? Because Hollywood & Vine is our absolute favorite.

;)

Places with A/C at HS:

ABC Commissary
HBD restaurant only although it's very easy to wheel a stroller into the lounge; decisions, decisions:D
Sci Fi
50's Prime
Hollywood and Vine
Tune In Lounge near 50's Prime. Serves the same menu as 50's Prime.
Mama Melrose

I haven't traveled with a stroller in years. Do you leave the stroller outside of most restaurants?

I haven't traveled with a stroller in years. Do you leave the stroller outside of most restaurants?
DGD is now 13.5 y/o; she hasn't been in a stroller since she was somewhere around 3 years old, LOL.
I just recall certain details or mind pics OK for the moment;). Last Christmas we ate at the lounge @ HB and saw families allowed to sit on the patio with their strollers open.

;)

Places with A/C at HS:

ABC Commissary
HBD restaurant only although it's very easy to wheel a stroller into the lounge; decisions, decisions:D
Sci Fi
50's Prime
Hollywood and Vine
Tune In Lounge near 50's Prime. Serves the same menu as 50's Prime.
Mama Melrose

Tune In...reservations required? Is it same menu and just not the fun, cheeky atmosphere?

Our favorite is Sci-Fi Dine In, but if you haven't done 50's Prime Time Cafe, it's a lot of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter