_Big Thunder Mountain Rail Road

Disney Hollywood Studios
_Tower of Terror

Animal Kingdom
_Expedition Everest

Epcot
_Test Track

Magic Kingdom: Splash Mountain.

Epcot: I can't choose between Soarin and Test Track since both are so good, so in my opinion they are tied.

Hollywood Studios: Tower of Terror.

Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur, only because I have not yet tried Expedition Everest.

MK: Haunted Mansion
E: Illuminations... but if we're going for attractions only, then Spaceship Earth or Soarin'
DHS: Tower of Terror
DAK: Safari

Have a great trip!
ExBellhop

MK: Splash Mountain!!!! :woohoo: It's great to see how many people list that as their favorite! I think that is the quintessential Disney ride - great theming, great music, and an all around fun ride!:thumbsup2

Epcot: Spaceship Earth. I like Ellen, but REALLY liked the original dinosaur/energy ride. And, of course, Maelstrom. :goodvibes

DHS: okay, not a ride, but you can't top Fantasmic! :wizard:

AK: Kali River Rapids. I like Safari alot, and Everest is fun too!

Sigh, wish I was floating thru Splash Mtn right now! Zip a dee doo dah!:woohoo:

MK: Space Mountain

Epcot: Mission: Space

DHS: Rock N' Roller Coaster

AK: Expedition Everest

Heh, I like fast rides. Something weird, though... I love coasters, but the ToT at DHS freaks me right out! My DD4 loves that ride, and I'm gripping the seat all white-knuckled. This just cracks my DH up.

I cant wait to answer this! I have my first trip to disney in November and will be sure to get back to this!

Magic Kingdom: Splash Mountain

Epcot: Soarin

Animal Kingdom: I really like the Maharajah Jungle Trek but for a ride I like Kilamanjaro Safari

Hollywood Studios: My favorite part of Hollywood Studios is The Magic of Disney Animation. Since that's not a ride I will have to go with Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

MK - Coin toss for POC or HM

EPCOT - I keep changing my answer on this because I love so much :goodvibes Today i'll go with the sea gulls outside of Nemo :laughing:

DHS - One Man's Dream :lovestruc

AK - Expedition Everest

Okay Mk is just too hard, so I'll narrow it to 3:

Peter Pan
Splash Mountain
People Mover (TTA) -yes I know I'm a dork, but for some reason I LOVE this ride. I think it's the nice relaxing scenic tour with no line:)

Epcot
100% Soarin - I wish I had this in my basement, I love it (especially when we fly over Disneyland:love: )

HS
I would have to say R&RC

AK
I'm sure it will be EE- we'll find out in 32 days:banana:

This is tough....picking just one is not easy!

MK: Big Thunder
AK: Safari
DHS: RnR (haven't tried TSM yet - in just a week we'll be there!:cool1: )
Epcot: Test Track

Magic Kingdom: Carousel

Epcot: Spaceship Earth

Animal Kingdom: tie: Primieval Whirl & Dinosaur

Hollywood Studios: Great Movie Ride :goodvibes

MK - Haunted Mansion
Epcot - Soarin
AK - Safari
DHS - Don't have one yet; but probably will be TSM

Magic Kingdom - Pirates

Epcot - Soarin

Animal Kingdom - I think it will be Expedition Everest - but I will have to wait and see!

Hollywood Studios - Tower of Terror

People Mover (TTA) -yes I know I'm a dork, but for some reason I LOVE this ride. I think it's the nice relaxing scenic tour with no line:)

Not a dork! It's a favorite of my 3 kids, even the adrenalin junkies!:laughing: We all love it; like you, I enjoy the chance to sit and relax for a few minutes!:thumbsup2

WOW, tough one..

MK-toss up between Peter Pan and POC

DHS-Great Movie Ride

AK-Safari

Epcot-Soarin'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter