Favorite ride at Each park!!

MK- HM (too difficult, love POC, Peter Pan, Space M, Carousel....)

Epcot-Soarin

DHS-Tower of Terror

AK-Everest

MK: Space Mountain

Epcot: Soarin'

Animal Kingdom: Dying to try EE

HS: ToT but I'm also anxious to try RnR. No one will go on with me!

This is tough cause the last time I went to WDW, I was a lot younger, so I will have a much different perspective on things this time. But as of right now, these are probably my favorites.

MK- Splash Mountain (Haunted Mansion at a close second)

Epcot- Universe of Energy (I'm sure this will change when I go there in 13 days!!!)

MGM- Voyage of the Little Mermaid (Muppets at a close second)

AK- I don't remember this park that much, so I'm just going on what I've heard of the rides. I'd have to say Nemo!!!

MK: BTMRR

EPCOT: SOARIN'

DHS: MUPPETS 3D

AK: KILIMANJARO SAFARI

Hard to decide but I faced the challenge head on!

I'm going to move this over to the Community board. It is a better fit over there. Rich

MK: Pirates of the Carribean
Epcot: Soarin'
DHS: Rockin' Roller Coaster...this is my favorite of all 4 rides!!
AK: Safari

Ok, MK is nearly impossible to pick: Small World (because it's my girls favorite and I'll never forget their first ride on it), Pirates, Splash. And it's not a ride, but the Castle - brings me to tears more than once a trip.

Epcot: FW - Soarin, WS - the Mexico boat ride. I know, big dork, but that was officially the first ride my kids ever did at WDW and for some reason as a kid I always got such a kick out of it!

MGM: Again, not a ride, but the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights - just way too cool.

AK: KS - though I love EE, KS is the only time I get to do a ride of that type.

This was fun!

Magic Kingdom - the Mountains and Peter Pan's Flight
DHS - TOT hands down. The best ride I've ever been on.
AK - DINOSAUR. It was a tough choice, but DINOSAUR has a thrill different from EE, and Kilimanjaro Safaris... I just don't like it as much.
EPCOT - Mission: Space Orange Side, the G-Force and the spinning feels like nothing else I'll probably ever try. Maelstrom is really good, too. I love when, at the end, it looks like the ride continues when you bumps the wall and go backwards. I actually thought the water kept going!

MK: Mickey's Philharmagic (ok, it's not a "ride", but it's my favorite attraction)
Epcot: Mission: Space
DHS: Rock n' Roller Coaster
AK: Everest

MK -
PofC
Splash Mountain

Epcot
Spaceship Earth
Living with the Land

HS
The Great Movie Ride
Backlot Tour

AK-
Kali River Rapids
Kilamanjaro Safari

MK: Big Thunder Mountain and Pirates

Epcot: Spaceship Earth

DHS: Rock n Rollercoaster

AK: Expedition Everest

Magic Kingdom: Splash Mountain

Epcot: Spaceship earth

DHS Rockin rollercoaster

Animal kingdom--Everest

Here are mine:

MK--Pirates of the Carribean
Epcot--it's a tie b/w TT and Mission:Space
MGM(oh excuse me DHS..hehe)--RnRC and ToT I can't pick because I have great memories of my first ride on both. RnRC was great 'cause it was my bros. first real roller coaster and he loved it and screamed "AWESOME" and sang "Dude Looks like a Lady" the whole time. ToT just because I remember my dad making me ride it and then since there was no line we rode it again, doesn't sound like much, but it just stuck with me for some reason:rotfl:
AK--EE:scared1:

MK - Space Mountain
AK - Expedition Everest
HS - Tower of Terror
EP - Mission Space/Orange Side

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter