Favorite shoes/sandals

Tevas mush flip flops, yellowbox mellowmat flip flops, or sanuk yoga mat flip flops are my warm weather favorites. I know not everyone can do flip flops though!

I also have good luck with Toms and Bobs. For lace up shoes, I love my Teva Freewheels. Walked all over San Francisco, through redwood forests, and even on a beach (I do NOT recommend that, LOL!! Forgot to throw flip flops in the back of the rental that day) in those babies with no issues. I wear them all the time. Mine are a plum colored washed canvas and they work as a neutral. They're cute with just about everything.

I do prefer to switch things up and wear one type of shoe in the morning, and then switch in the evening. My Toms have saved me on more than one occasion, I always pack a pair wherever I go.

My kids prefer teva mush flip flops in the park. They HATE wearing sneakers around the parks most of the time b/c it's hot...when it's cooler they're ok with their nikes, though.

I may have to check out the Teva flip flops for DD12. I asked her if she wanted a pair of Croc flip flops and she gave me the usual preteen crazy eye roll look. LOL I guess they aren't fashionable enough.

I may have to check out the Teva flip flops for DD12. I asked her if she wanted a pair of Croc flip flops and she gave me the usual preteen crazy eye roll look. LOL I guess they aren't fashionable enough.

I like them b/c they mold to your feet over time. The only bad thing is that they can sometimes squeak a little when new. Not every pair though, I don't know what makes the difference. The ones my boys wear never do, but I squeaked my way around DHS solo one time and felt like everyone was staring at me and my noisy shoes :rotfl:By the end of the trip the squeaks were gone, so if she agrees to those have her wear them around for a couple weeks beforehand!

I love my Clarks flip flops, Birkenstock Gizeh and a pair of broken in sneakers. I really hate wearing socks and sneakers , but some days my feet need it.

I got a pair of Skechers GoWalk Joy recently and have been wearing them to work (hospital CNA, 12-hour shifts, on feet for most of it) as a "test" for our trip next month. I love them! I'm thinking my feet will be pretty warm compared to more of a sandal style, but they seem breathable enough and I imagine they will dry out fairly quickly after water rides. The first time I wore them for a long walk I did get blisters on my heels, but since then I've been fine and I'll be packing moleskin as a precaution.

I wear Columbia brand walking sandals, Merrell sandals, and a pair of Skechers go walk sandals. All of them are great, and I’m about to wear them on my third park trip.

For DD14, I bought Keens.

started pt for pf yesterday for my november trip. i was walking for exercise thru the pain with new balance, and brooks sneakers but he said no longer to walk for exercise too much impact. he said if i get better on my feet with him i may reignite the pain in november on the trip. i am bringing him all of my sneakers to look at and decide which are the best, he seems to have strong opinions on sneakers. I bought vionic online yesterday, the classic walker for women and hoping those will be a good part of my collection of various shoes. i do use keens though for rain in disney. new balance as of today, but who knows what he'll say. i read reviews of kuru quantum vs. vionics and vionics seem to have better reviews overall for plantar fascitis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter