Favorite Tex-Mex recipes?

Aside from the standard tacos, burritos, etc. -- I often make an Emeril Lagasse recipe for Hot Corn Dip. It calls for fresh, off-the-cob corn, but I always use frozen corn that I thaw. I use a mixture of cheddar and jack cheeses, but I think it just calls for monterey jack.

Aside from the standard tacos, burritos, etc. -- I often make an Emeril Lagasse recipe for Hot Corn Dip. It calls for fresh, off-the-cob corn, but I always use frozen corn that I thaw. I use a mixture of cheddar and jack cheeses, but I think it just calls for monterey jack.
Thanks for the recommendation - just looked it up and I think I will make it this weekend!

A local place does a dip they call Guacamole Mario, which is just pico de gallo with avocado chunks, cilantro and a good bit of lime juice, but it sure pairs well with a Margarita on a hot summer day.

We love this minus the jalapeno, I don't like spicy but the family adds hot sauce. I usually sprinkle a little sugar in, it comes from another recipe if the corn isn't naturally sweet.

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 11.38.49 AM.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter