Favourite Attraction at MK

Hippychickali

DIS Veteran
What is your favourite attraction at the MK and why? I'm a really big fan of the TTT but I don't really know why. Next to that it would be PoC because it's nice of cool in there and very funny.

Ali

Hands down, Peter Pan. I love it, it's so unique and so... um... Disney magic. I stand in line everytime for it.

OOOOH, A Toughie, but I'd have to say The Haunted Mansion followed ever so closely by BTMR and PotC:tongue:

ZIP-A-DEE-DOO-DAH!!!

Obviously, that would be Splash Mountain.
My DSs, 5 and 7, like Thunder Mountail Railroad
DW??? Maybe Splash, but my 5 year old convinced her that TTT is her favorite attraction. I think that it is Small World.

As long as we're there, or planning to go, they're all my favorite!

Peter Pan for me too. The miniature of London is so incredable.

DD 11 loved Splash Mountain once she got over her initial fear.

DD 15 lived for Space Mountain

DW couldn't get enough of BTMRR

As for myself - Haunted Mansion

Peter Pan for me too. I can still remember the feeling of awe 10 years ago when I first went on the ride. I really felt like a kid again... I could really fly!

my dd4 loves the haunted mansion and aladans magic carpet ride. I live pirates of the caribbean.

But I have to say my "ultimate favorite" is Splash Mountain. Haunted Mansion and POTC come in close second!! :wave:

POTCpirate:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was the first ride I ever went on at WDW. We always do that ride first because it's my mom's favorite, and now I have to do that ride first, or I don't feel like I'm at Disney.

Splash is a close 2nd.

RnRC is next up (I know the thread is MK, but I love coasters!), followed by Space Mountain.

:D

My favorite is Splash Mountain. The whole ride is just so cool. Great story line, the ride isn't short, and the big drop is a lot of fun.

::MickeyMo Mickey76::MickeyMo

I really enjoy Space Mountain and the Tomorrowland Transit Authority!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter