Favourite Attraction at MK

Tough choice but I gotta go with PoTC. We love it so much, we even created our own version of the theme song!

Another vote for Splash Mountain. I have always loved this ride (along with BTMRR and Peter Pan), but it was cemented as my #1 favorite in September when we took our DD on her first trip. She LOVED Splash Mountain and wanted to ride again and again. She was so cute!

I am trying to think of my favorite and can't even begin to narrow it down. I love every ride that has been posted so far. This is why I have been to WDW 3 times and can't wait to get back again.

OK, put me and my 9 year old son down for Space Mountain.

No question--Peter Pan. I remember riding it when I was a child. It was the first ride I took both of my kids on. I can't explain it, there is just something about that ride that I love!

A close second would be Splash Mountain. I don't think you can beat it for theming. When you watch from the outside, you would never guess how much detail there is on the inside of the ride.

Rachel:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

If I had to pick just one The Haunted Mansion is it but it easily could be Splash Mountain-Pirates of the Caribbean etc etc. Whats one without the rest of them.

Mine is Peter Pan. The Disney magic kicks in and it makes me feel like a kid again. It is also my favorite Disney movie. You just have to believe....

Wishes is my favorite. I loved Splash and Big Thunder too. Of course you can't miss classics like Haunted Mansion or Small World. We FP Peter Pan and it was a good thing because some people were waiting 65 minutes for about a 3 minute ride. My son thought it was amazing but to me it was just okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter