Fear the Walking Dead - anyone?

Now I am confused about the time line -- I thought FTWD was before much of what happens on WD. Alexandria came so much later on WD that I'm surprised it's already being mentioned on this show. I guess they were more parallel in time than I thought (or was made obvious).

Originally FTWD was set much earlier than TWD but after the first season the two timelines quickly grew closer together.

That's one thing that was always disappointing to me about the show. Before it aired, it was promoted as being a "prequel" of sorts to the Walking Dead - showing how the virus came about, the downfall of the world as we know it, how people are coping etc. We saw a few episodes of that but it quickly devolved into a full on story of survival just like TWD. They've encountered some different things but its not different enough from TWD for me stay excited about both series at this point.

As far as last week's episode, I found it boring. Curious what impact the storm will have and what the next challenge they face will be, since the arc before the mid-season finale seems to have been resolved.

That's one thing that was always disappointing to me about the show. Before it aired, it was promoted as being a "prequel" of sorts to the Walking Dead - showing how the virus came about, the downfall of the world as we know it, how people are coping etc. We saw a few episodes of that but it quickly devolved into a full on story of survival just like TWD. They've encountered some different things but its not different enough from TWD for me stay excited about both series at this point.

As far as last week's episode, I found it boring. Curious what impact the storm will have and what the next challenge they face will be, since the arc before the mid-season finale seems to have been resolved.

Ever notice on both shows how little bad weather they get in all these seasons LOL. Especially down south, they should have had at least one or two hurricanes by now!

I actually enjoyed last night's episode...which felt REALLY strange as I basically had planned to catch up on some DISboards threads while "watching" the show.

I'll be interested to see if they can continue to have better episodes or if this was just a one-off "lucky" good episode.

Anyone still watching? Wss wondering what everyone's thoughts were as to whether or not Morgan actually told them the right directions to Alexandria? If he did, will we see them on The Walking Dead when that starts back up again.

I can't help but feel that these two new writers should be off making arthouse films. They're a little too clever by half for a show about zombies, IMO.

They expect me to remember that MONTHS ago, MANY EPISODES ago, so-and-so told a story about birds and that's why Aleshia seeing the dead bird is freaked out. It's too much.

Everything symbolizes something else. Oy. Sometimes a cigar should just be allowed to be a cigar!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter