Fear the Walking Dead - anyone?

I would think they would need solid evidence before completely canceling all his shows.
Not these days, it seems... I'd want to have more evidence or proof before ending someone's career. We should be willing to await that due diligence, I think -- companies should take that time.

I was shocked to hear about Chris Hardwick too, he seems like a really laid back guy. He does deny this, but it looks like he is presumed guilty. Even if he ends up proving he is innocent the damage has been done. Of course if he is found to be guilty then he deserves all of this.

Not these days, it seems... I'd want to have more evidence or proof before ending someone's career. We should be willing to await that due diligence, I think -- companies should take that time.

It is becoming quite a problem that anyone can throw out any accusation and immediately have the plug pulled on someone's career or character. What happened to innocent until proven guilty. Someone who had a bad date or is mad because the person didn't stay with them could get nice revenge this way -- and it's very disturbing to say the least!

There was a jeers in Entertainment Weekly this week about killing off the only strong female lead in a series. Personally, I'd put Michone and Carol above Madison!

There was a jeers in Entertainment Weekly this week about killing off the only strong female lead in a series. Personally, I'd put Michone and Carol above Madison!

Agreed! With the casting of Jenna Elfman as Naomi, I have to assume they are positioning her to be the next female lead now that Madison is gone. I guess Alycia should be up there too, but I'm not a huge fan of her character.

I think the whole obsessive focus with "female leads" and the like is bordering on jumping the shark. They should get MORE flak because the lead they killed is female? Just ridiculous to me. There have been plenty of solid female characters out there for quite a while now. I don't see the need to live in the past and give this more focus than it needs to have in this day and age. Just bugs me.

I feel bad for Chris hardwick. After reading a few articles, I don’t think he did anything wrong and it also sounds like the ex might have a motive behind this.

Okay, so I am VERY late to the game -- just got finished with the season and maybe it was just me, but BOY did I think it was the most confusing season ever. The back and forth with time periods was maddening and there seemed to be no focus. I knew that Madison died, but for some reason I totally missed the memo that Nick also gets killed -- and what an absolutely stupid death! I am really debating whether I want to continue with the next season. The only reason I would is the new characters of Naomi and John Dorie -- great substitutes for Madison and Nick. I hope they stay with the show and maybe establish their own community! They seem far more reasonable than Madison ever did!

Oh, and Madison's death seemed far fetched -- she could have easily run up the stands and gone to the top and/or out the tunnels :confused3

Yeah, not sure how the new season will be (starts Sunday the 12th for those that don't know). We never actually saw Madison die, so it's possible she did survive. I figure I'll give the new characters a try, maybe they can turn this series around.

Did anyone watch the special on Sunday? It was a preview of the new season but not sure if it was for fear or TWD

Yeah, not sure how the new season will be (starts Sunday the 12th for those that don't know). We never actually saw Madison die, so it's possible she did survive. I figure I'll give the new characters a try, maybe they can turn this series around.

Darn -- I just finished last season because I so wasn't in the mood to watch it. Looks like I'll be taping them again LOL

So anyone watch the new season? I taped the first episode, but haven't watched yet.

So anyone watch the new season? I taped the first episode, but haven't watched yet.

I watched. Morgan is already wanting to go back to Alexandria and is trying to convince everyone to go with him. I wonder if they are setting up a merge of the shows since TWD is losing Andrew Lincoln. Not much happened, but there is a hurricane that is about to hit them, so I'm assuming there will be a lot of action next week

I watched. Morgan is already wanting to go back to Alexandria and is trying to convince everyone to go with him. I wonder if they are setting up a merge of the shows since TWD is losing Andrew Lincoln. Not much happened, but there is a hurricane that is about to hit them, so I'm assuming there will be a lot of action next week

Now I am confused about the time line -- I thought FTWD was before much of what happens on WD. Alexandria came so much later on WD that I'm surprised it's already being mentioned on this show. I guess they were more parallel in time than I thought (or was made obvious).

Now I am confused about the time line -- I thought FTWD was before much of what happens on WD. Alexandria came so much later on WD that I'm surprised it's already being mentioned on this show. I guess they were more parallel in time than I thought (or was made obvious).
I think all of last season was trying to catch the two timelines up. That's why it kept going back and forth between two time lines with that awful sepia. So now they are both in the same time line.

I didn't know that Andrew Lincoln was leaving the show. hmm

I think all of last season was trying to catch the two timelines up. That's why it kept going back and forth between two time lines with that awful sepia. So now they are both in the same time line.

I didn't know that Andrew Lincoln was leaving the show. hmm

Yeah -- not sure I will like the look of the show without him. He announced it this summer and is apparently only in 4-5 episodes this fall. Wonder how that will affect the relationship they built up between him and Michone!

I don't think they will actually merge, at least not very soon. I think that is just a plot line that is being used to get them all the FTWD players back together.

Originally FTWD was set much earlier than TWD but after the first season the two timelines quickly grew closer together.

I found Morgan's character far more interesting and developed while he was with the group from FTWD than on his original show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter