Feb. Happy Mail Exchange

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Participants, please check your pm box for your pals info.

The send by date is 1/20. PLEASE send out your exchanges by this date, and also post here once you have sent out your exchange, and as soon as you receive them.

*Note 1/19-Monday is a federal holiday, so the post offices will be closed.

Got my name - running to the store today! The $1-2 limit is going to be hard. Gotta get creative!

Received my Happy Mail today from Dear Daughter of Mommytotwo. Absolutely love my card. It is so cute. The drawing is just precious. Will enjoy eating my chocolates as well. Thank you so much!

Got my mail!!!

Thank you Brandon (mommytotwo's DS)!
I love my cute card and the chocolates! I love chocolates with nuts in them!!

[/IMG]

Just dropped mine off at the post office! It was 5:08 so I'm not sure if it made it for today or will go tomorrow. :)

Thanks Patsy! I received my Valentines card and treat today :). The card is super cute! and I've already eaten on piece of my chocolate candy!

I have my Happy Mail all packed up and made, just need to get to the post office ;).

Thank you Patsy for the adorable card and the candy! The candy didn't last long! So yummy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter