Feb. Happy Mail Exchange

Thank you to Stacey (LuvDisney1975) for the box of chocolates, cute heart necklace and the postcard (love it).

Also, I received delivery confirmation of my packages, two on Saturday and one today.

Thank you LaJuan for the candy (I love starbursts) & the adorable valentines magnets!!!! Happy February!!!!! :-)

Thanks LaJuan for the yummy caramels and the cute magnets. The caramels have been eaten and the magnets are on my refrigerator.:goodvibes

Mailed mine out Tuesday!

Lola received hers! She loved getting mail and even shared her chocolates and necklace! Thank you!!

Thank you Bridgette for Brandon's goodies! He is enjoying his goodies! :goodvibes Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

When I got home from work on Friday, there was a Valentine card from Lola.

Thanks for the little candy hearts balloons and the chewy chocolate covered caramels :goodvibes

Thank you very much Kelly, and Darcy for our Valentine's treats! Shayla, and I will open them together when she returns from school. Hope the both of you have a Happy Valentine's Day!:goodvibes

Just two more to be reported on for this month.

The sign up for March's Happy Mail will be on the second week of Feb. :)

Thank you Cindy for my happy mail!!! :-) The Valentine notebook with pen is adorable!!! I know my girls will try and steal it from me :-D I'll have to hide it. He he

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter