Feb. Happy Mail Exchange

Just touching base. I haven't received my final happy mail but I will update as soon as I do.

Just touching base. I haven't received my final happy mail but I will update as soon as I do.

That's because it took almost two weeks for the post office to let me know I did not put enough postage!! And, you are just 3 hours away. It came back on Saturday and I remailed it this morning at the post office.

I received a notice today that my happy mail is being held at the post office for postage due. I'm surprised the postman didn't just bring in the letter and ask for payment. Anyway, I will go to the post office to pick it up today.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

I received a notice today that my happy mail is being held at the post office for postage due. I'm surprised the postman didn't just bring in the letter and ask for payment. Anyway, I will go to the post office to pick it up today.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

I cannot believe it......I put additional postage on that letter---what the post office said that I owed!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter