• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

February 2, 2014 - Dream

Thought I would update everyone so we are sure those we are planning on participating in the FE are on the list...

cbowmanmadison
cbowman's parents
Potts0601
VDuncombe
T & K Morris
mom2tcdx2
Gadawgs97
raiponce
pgowder
Parents of pgowder
CourtneyDisney
iloverags2
The Birthday Gals
abdsranville

Again, the cutoff date has been set for December 2, 2013. After 12/2 if any newcomers arrive I will start a second list for them. Those from the original list can join that one as well!

I'm on pins and needles for February 2nd to arrive!

Based on trip reports, posts, etc. not only here but in other forums, I really thought the Dream Itinerary A dining rotations had you repeating a dining room on nights 3 and 4. Per the CM I spoke with today, that is not the case; they are repeated on nights 2 and 3 for our cruise. At this point, not sure who to believe! LOL

Hi!
I am new to the DIS forum and I really want to know more about the FE program and I think I want to join!! Please help me!!

My son will be 4 next year, and he loves the princesses (of all the valentine's day cards he just picked out Cinderella ones actually) they might get along. I'm kind of scouting out friends for him because he's an only child and might have more fun in one of the kids clubs if he had a pal (or two).

My son will be 4 too when we go on this cruise. I would love for him to have a friend to play with. I also will have a 1 year old girl.

Chelsea Dawn
Me(25) DH(31) DS(4) DD(1)

Hi!
I am new to the DIS forum and I really want to know more about the FE program and I think I want to join!! Please help me!!

Hi Chelsea! Welcome aboard!

The document for the FE can be found in this post, which is back on page six of this thread. Cutoff for signing up is December 2nd (we will have a latecomers list though after then).

Do you need info on FEs in general? It's pretty simple in that each family makes/purchases a gift for all other participants (whether you do individual gifts for each person in the other staterooms, a family gift, or gift for each child plus a single gift for the adults, is up to you). You only need to do this once during the cruise (some people do multiple gifts, one for every day...that's way too much work for me! LOL), and there is no set date or time when you need to deliver the gifts. We have received just about anything you can imagine from homemade to store bought. Things such as postcards from hometowns, magnets, little bottles of rum or wine, notepads, pirate gear (temp tattoos, etc.), ornaments, and of course candy!

We don't have any little ones...just young at heart!

I have 10:30-10:45 on my signature or

Well, considering that I chose 10:30 - 10:45 at 105 days out (on October 20th) but my paperwork showed 11:00 - 11:15, and DCL has been anything but helpful in getting it straightened out, they are just giving me yet another reason not to sail with them again after this cruise. My list keeps building...sigh.

Well, considering that I chose 10:30 - 10:45 at 105 days out (on October 20th) but my paperwork showed 11:00 - 11:15, and DCL has been anything but helpful in getting it straightened out, they are just giving me yet another reason not to sail with them again after this cruise. My list keeps building...sigh.
Oh my... I'm sorry! This is our 1st cruise so I'm not sure how we got the 10:30 time...

I started a facebook group for our cruise if anyone is interested.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/541986062555439/

Request sent! :goodvibes

Oh my... I'm sorry! This is our 1st cruise so I'm not sure how we got the 10:30 time...

10:30 was actually available until this past week. I've been checking on a regular basis and trying to change our time to it (well, I could change our time but our documents would then show 11:00). It wouldn't be such a big deal except for the blowoff emails I have received from DCL regarding it. That's what irritates me more than anything; not the PAT, just the response (or I should say lack of response) from Disney.

Golly! I had no idea this was here! How cool is this!?

My fiance and I are sailing on February 2nd for our Honeymoon, and we can't wait to spend it with you guys. This will be our very first Disney cruise, and unfortunately, we don't have any little ones between us.

We've always been Disney lovers. So it really was no question where we wanted to spend our Honeymoon. He proposed on Christmas day last year in front of my family. I had hoped he would do it on our May 2012 trip to Disneyland in California, but, good things come to those that wait.

I truly can't wait to hopefully meet some of you. We'll be in stateroom 8646 with a big 'JUST MARRIED!' magnet on the door! :goodvibes

574956_10152403095240074_1170297878_n.jpg

Golly! I had no idea this was here! How cool is this!?

My fiance and I are sailing on February 2nd for our Honeymoon, and we can't wait to spend it with you guys. This will be our very first Disney cruise, and unfortunately, we don't have any little ones between us.

We've always been Disney lovers. So it really was no question where we wanted to spend our Honeymoon. He proposed on Christmas day last year in front of my family. I had hoped he would do it on our May 2012 trip to Disneyland in California, but, good things come to those that wait.

I truly can't wait to hopefully meet some of you. We'll be in stateroom 8646 with a big 'JUST MARRIED!' magnet on the door! :goodvibes

Congratulations! And welcome aboard!

We will be on the same deck as you, just the opposite side and a bit down the hallway. It seems like several newlyweds will be celebrating with us!

Will you be joining in on the Fish Extender exchange?

Congratulations! And welcome aboard!

We will be on the same deck as you, just the opposite side and a bit down the hallway. It seems like several newlyweds will be celebrating with us!

Will you be joining in on the Fish Extender exchange?

Thank you so much! We are totally psyched to be taking our first. I noticed there was another couple celebrating their Honeymoon too! How exciting! I wish we wouldn't have planned the Wedding and Honeymoon in the same week. I kinda feel exhausted already!

We're quiet folks, but night owls as well. Anxious to see what the ship has to offer after hours.

We thought very seriously about doing the Fish Extender, but unfortunately are still debating participating. We are traveling in by air, and pairing our cruise with a few days at Disney, and the Art of Animation resort beforehand. We had only intended to check one bag, and the Fish Extender list just keeps growing! I don't know if I can fit 40 little things into my bag. Hopefully Eric and I will make more time to speak about it on Thanksgiving. We will certainly sign up by the 2nd if we do it!

Can't begin to tell you guys how excited I am. Still can't believe I found this posting. You guys are truly awesome! We don't have too much longer to go! Hang in there everyone!

575225_10151653005260074_350928776_n.jpg

Well checked my email today and had a email from DCL... Offering me an upgrade from our 08C to an 05A for $59... So I called and got major pixie dust!!! Only charged me $39!!! Woohoo!!

I just got the email from Disney offering an upgrade from 6B to 4B for $69, so I'll be calling and changing my room from 5192 to 8116, yay!

I"m not sure how else to let people know that it'll be up for grabs, if anyone wants to change their cabin to the large aft balcony room, but here you go!

Don't forget! Today is the last day to sign-up for the FE list! If you have not signed up already, please do so here.

For those of you who joined us late, I will be adding the late-comers information to the spreadsheet tomorrow. Those who are on the original list may or may not wish to participate with those who join after the original cut-off date. :goodvibes

Ok! The FE spreadsheet has been updated to include a latecomers list to the bottom of the spreadsheet. For the original group, please use column C to indicate if you will be participating in the latecomers list as well, and then include those folks at the bottom in your FE!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter