February 2003 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Whether you are enjoying a romantic couples only getaway or a mid Winter break, February is a nice time to travel to WDW.

We are going in February ...

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Marjie, our first time in February, hoping the weather will be good (but then coming from Kansas City, I'm sure the weather will be a BIG improvement!). We are at the World Feb 6-13, DH & I and then a 3 day cruise on the Wonder.

Mary

Jan. 31-Feb. 4th! All star Sports, again.;) I just realized I have 43 more days till my trip!:eek:

We will get there Feb. 9th :bounce: and leave on the 14th :( . I can't wait! That countdown timer moves really slowly!

Hope all of you have the best vacation ever.

We'll be looking forward to having you with us.

My husband and I will be at the AKL Concierge from Feb 1st through the 6th.

Feb. 8: Renaissance World Gate
Feb. 9-14: Beach Club Villas woo hoo

I'll be spending most of my time playing Millionaire and listening to the British Invasion. :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Feb 2-10; 2 nights AKL concierge followed by six nights @ OKW

that timer counts down way too slowly!

- Sharon :)

DH and I will be there Feb 8 thru 18th at POR. Yeah!!! It would be great to meet people over an ice cream or lunch or something!

Any fellow pin collectors? We'll be at POFQ Feb 6-13 and will be attending pin meets at some of the hotels. Could meet there?

I am considering making a solo (or possibly with just my oldest daughter) visit to WDW again in Feb. Considering the 17th-25th. Looks like all of you will be long gone by that time. :(

I'm going on my first solo trip in Feb! I'll arrive on the 20th and leave the night of the 23rd. This is also my first time staying at a Value Resort - I chose ASMu.
-MrsAPalm

Taking a spur-of the moment (well, almost :D ) trip Jan. 30-Feb. 4 and staying in a standard view room at AKL. AP rate is great! Trying to convince my sister (who has no comprehension of why we love WDW) to join me for her first trip.
Hoping for it to warm up a little down there :eek: .

Now I am REALLY excited! My sister wants to go with me, so I get to introduce her to WDW!! Have decided to change to savannah view room as a special treat for her :) .
Might have to change the dates a little, but who cares :bounce: .
Now I get to pick out some restaurants that I've never tried before with my picky family :rolleyes: WDW here we come!!

Just made ressie to stay at CBR from February 21 through the 24th. This snow and cold is depressing and I need a little bit of sunshine!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter