February 2003 Adults and Solo Travelers

I'll be there February 9-11th, and would be very interested in a mini-meet on the 10th or 11th.

Anyone else interested?

Jo

Luvdamouse,

Would enjoy a mini-meet. We're at POFQ Feb 6-13th. Either day would work for us.

Getting down right excited now, less than 2 weeks!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

Hi all,

I am a 27yo guy from Sydney Australia and I am visiting WDW solo for the first time (my wife just doesn't understand my obsession :) ). I am staying at the Comfort Inn LBV from 2/10 to 2/17.

I cannot wait, but I am a bit concerned about the weather forecast (showers predicted).

I also have a question - should I wear shorts to the park in mid-February or will it be too cool in the mornings and evenings?

Many thanks,
Brett.

Definitely pack layers - shorts, jeans, short and long-sleeved shirts, sweatshirt, jacket, light gloves. That way you're ready for anything!

In February, it's usually chilly in the mornings, and sometimes downright hot by the afternoon. I usually start out in shorts or jeans (based on forecast), short-sleeved shirt, sweatshirt and/or jacket, and peel off the layers as the day goes on.

Lynn K is handing priority seating arrangements for a mini-meet at 12:15 p.m. at the 50's Prime Time Diner in MGM on February 10th. If you'll be there in time, please join us! See Lynn's post (also on the Solo boards), and send her a PM so she can add you to the PS.

Have a safe trip!
Jo

Except for the 16th thru 20th, would love to meet when I'm not working.

I'll be here. :earsgirl:

Hi Otimon! If you can meet us for lunch on 2/10 at the 50's Prime Time in MGM, that would be great! We're going at 12:15, and if you'll PM Lynn K, she'll add you to the PS.

Hope you can join!
Jo

Luvdamouse (Jo): Many thanks for the invitation but I am scheduled to work on 2/10.

Will be thinking of you all. Have a great lunch and enjoy your meet.

Otimon and anyone else in the area!!! - I'm in town 18th- 20th. Going to Dinner in Celebration on the 18th and Pleasure Island both nights.

Anyone else interested???

:jester:

Anyone else? I'll be in WDW from 2/23-3/4 at the Dolphin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter