***February 2019***

Hi! You can add parkhopper to your tickets when you get there.
wait - how do I find out how much just the hopper part will cost if we have 4 day tickets??

Can I just figure out the difference on 4 day tickets vs. 4 day hoppers and that would be the cost??

wait - how do I find out how much just the hopper part will cost if we have 4 day tickets??

Can I just figure out the difference on 4 day tickets vs. 4 day hoppers and that would be the cost??

Check post 6 on the ticket sticky thread - https://www.disboards.com/threads/all-about-tickets-upgrades.3570721/#post-56958173

It's going to depend on when you purchased your current tickets, but it's all laid out with instructions on how to calculate the cost of an upgrade. It will involve pricing out the ticket you want to upgrade to using the new date-based system. But, I have always purchased tickets through UT and have been able to upgrade them in the parks.

Ordered Magic band covers for the kids from Magic your Band, Stitch and BoboPhet. They were so excited.

saw great reviews for Storybook Dining at Artist Point and so now I'm trying to get an ADR there for dinner on Feb 9th. So far, no luck....*crossing my fingers*

We will be there from Feburary 13th-18th

Arrival day we plan to spend time at Disney springs (polite pig). Boma at 6:30

2-14-magic kingdom with be our guest reservations at 11:50 then O’hana at 4:55 then hop to Epcot

2-15- animal kingdom. Dinner at mama melrose at 6:30

2-16- magic kingdom. Biergarten at 5 then Epcot

2-17- Hollywood studios. Tony’s at 4:35

Would love to have a dis meet.

We will be there from Feburary 13th-18th

Arrival day we plan to spend time at Disney springs (polite pig). Boma at 6:30

2-14-magic kingdom with be our guest reservations at 11:50 then O’hana at 4:55 then hop to Epcot

2-15- animal kingdom. Dinner at mama melrose at 6:30

2-16- magic kingdom. Biergarten at 5 then Epcot

2-17- Hollywood studios. Tony’s at 4:35

Would love to have a dis meet.

We will be in AK on the 15th also!

I’m trying to switch my mama melrose to yak and yeti for lunch. If it works out I’ll have a mama melrose at 6 on the 15th if someone wants to coordinate and then a O’hana at 7:30 on the 17th if anyone needs that one

Greetings!

Well, we JUST booked our February 2019 trip! Very excited to go back "home." I did a two-day solo trip (was there for a conference) in January, but it was fast, and I was without the family, so we are all itching to get back! We will be staying at Port Orleans Riverside (hopefully Alligator Bayou) February 18th through the 25th! Anyone else going in February, let's countdown, chat, and plan together!

Awesome! I'll be there end of Feb for the Princess Half Marathon

Anyone keep saying "in X days I'll be..... in Mk, riding 7D" etc? My DD (11) is starting to roll her eyes. Meanwhile in 53 days I'll be eating sitting by the bowling pin pool. (unless the kids change their plans)

Anyone keep saying "in X days I'll be..... in Mk, riding 7D" etc? My DD (11) is starting to roll her eyes. Meanwhile in 53 days I'll be eating sitting by the bowling pin pool. (unless the kids change their plans)

Hmmm...39 days from right now I'll probably be heading out of MK to my 1st time at Trader Sam's. If anyone wants to grab a drink with me let me know! :rotfl:I'm def bringing home at least one tiki glass!

Feb 26th - Mar 7! It's getting close and will be here before we know it! 10 days with our newly adopted son (4 1/2) -- We're going to have sooooo much fun
:mickeyjum
We're one day shifted from you (2/25 to 3/6) with our newly 5 year olds. :-)

I'm getting really excited. Seeing how they were with the Christmas magic then Disney on Ice seems like an awesome preview of all the fun we'll have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter